Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you know it's not working you know. De Boer wasn't turning that around. The RS knew Rodgers wasn't. Chelsea could see Mourinho wasn't too. I don't think Koeman is there yet but it isn't far away either

Ah come on, we love the pain. Couple more months of misery at least. That's the classy way.

Joking aside, we had cheap runs under Moyes and we turned it around. Give him time.

*pops head back in sand*

Ah come on, we love the pain. Couple more months of misery at least. That's the classy way.

Joking aside, we had cheap runs under Moyes and we turned it around. Give him time.

*pops head back in sand*
Moyes did it on buttons. This arrogant clown wasted his own good work promoting our youth and then demoting then behind the works oldest midfield quartet of indifferent no.10s.

Look what years of Roberto and Ron have done to us all.:rant:

David is greater than both. Everton needs a Rhino right now.

100%. Thank you.

Watching Moyes sticking it to better monied clubs, clenched fists whilst bargain Artera, whipped it into bargain cahill. Thank you. I love you Everton.

Watching Pienaar outclass Chelsea's midfield millionaires in our 2-0 at home. Thank you Everton.

Watching big dunc's reaction vs Bournemouth is what I want from Everton.

Unsworth telling opposing coaches to sit down and shut up, is what I want. Welcome David. Let's have the place rocking again.

Goodbye over paid arrogant clowns that frown and talk rubbish and waste our talent and money on rubbish.

Moyes did it on buttons. This arrogant clown wasted his own good work promoting our youth and then demoting then behind the works oldest midfield quartet of indifferent no.10s.

Fair point, re: finance. But I do recall us all going nuts because Moyes stuck to tried and tested favourites too. Usually injuries or suspensions made him change. Call it luck or chance, its what happened. How long did it take him to not play lescott at left back over Baines? Or to use Arteta in centre midfield? Christ, you don't think Moyes has possessed Koeman after doing a deal with Kenwright and a witchdoctor?

Anyway, I hear Alan Pardew is free *cries*

People mocked Spurs and said they had a merry go around of managers, firing them every 5 minutes. Well they did, they did so because the managers they brought in under-performed and overspent doing it. They kept doing it until they hit the jackpot with Pochettino.

If this is what we have to do, I'm all for it.

Fair point, re: finance. But I do recall us all going nuts because Moyes stuck to tried and tested favourites too. Usually injuries or suspensions made him change. Call it luck or chance, its what happened. How long did it take him to not play lescott at left back over Baines? Or to use Arteta in centre midfield? Christ, you don't think Moyes has possessed Koeman after doing a deal with Kenwright and a witchdoctor?

Anyway, I hear Alan Pardew is free *cries*

Come to think of it I can't recall ever seeing them at the same time... oh no...

Such a shame that Brian Clough is no longer with us. Would have sorted the Board and kicked a few bottoms from the first team.
How about Peter Reid as Ron's assistant for the remainder of his contract.....however long that might be.

What our players need right now is a loving father figure as a manager, not the Victorian type they currently have. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but Mourinho is that type of manager, and I suspect Ancelotti is too.

A big brother type manager would do too. Cue Unsy.

Yes for me.

Boring football, falling out with players, no real long term amibition with Everton, bit of a dinasour with his tactics and most telling of all he doesn't really last long anywhere with little or no success in most clubs he's managed.

Voted no, it's way too early to sack him. He did a decent, if not spectacular job last season, so deserves more time to see if he can turn it round

Status
Not open for further replies.