Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ...you aren't wrong mate.
It's kind of strange how you meet a fair few people who 'fell in with the wrong crowd', but none of them were members of the wrong crowd itself.

One of life's little mysteries. I recall Leonard Nimoy narrated a TV show called 'In Search Of' , which investigated UFOs, ghosts etc

Barbosa, as goat so eloquently said, is a stroppy bell end. Also, he can't get a game for a side no better than us. Swerve.

Agree with this. Davek gets slated by multiple posters daily yet rarely (if ever) resorts to personal attacks... he stays on message regardless of how much of a nob someone is to him.
Disagree.

If he has a point and its valid then I will happily listen. Its his constant churn of garbage and his own important views that he can't be swayed from.

People defend him because its a forum, agree, we need other views. But when he posts it really ruins threads as he has an agenda and won't be swayed.

Ignore is not enough. Come on mods.

By the way, I have reported him several times for taking threads off topic. Never makes a difference.

Forget ignore and report. Whatever thread Davek wants to ruin its ok...

Who wants him though? His own manager doesn't. What elite club will come in for Benteke?

Buyer's market on him.

Exactly the same can be said regarding Barkley ...

and you whinge constantly about him and think the sun shines out of his arse ...

I dont write him off. I've said and continue to say that any judgment is provisional and that he needs time to prove all the doubters wrong.

*sigh*
Are you sure about that? Here's your thoughts on Davy K from June;

'IMO he's poor. Poor control, poor awareness of what's around him, poor movement.'

I've said it before....he is a very necessary devils advocate on a football forum for a club you wouldn't trust as far as you could throw them.

I can't understand his point of view on many topics, but on the flipside I find anybody idolising our new manager/majority shareholder to the point of not being able to take criticism of them a bit weird. I like the balance between both extremes.
There is playing devils' advocate and being so single minded he wont listen to others.

That's why threads get trashed...i don't mind reading an opinion but its the single mindedness of his views and the repeated defense that spoils it.

Status
Not open for further replies.