Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had an eventful window, for sure. And yes, some good pick ups in the market like Sandro.

I really cant see big bucks being still available without two or three being sold on now though.

It doesn't matter if you sell a couple...we need to move Niasse on, Barkley will go, and maybe Lennon and McCarthy. That frees up more chances for youngsters and we can still buy a striker and left back cover. RK looks like he'll wait until next year to get another CH, depending on the progress of Holgate etc. All the above is based on your theory that we have no more to spend...but in reality I think we have got money to spend wisely, based on the market of course.'Wisely ' at the start of the window in 'underpaying' now! And I doubt whether the Chinese line of credit has been touched yet!

At least two from McCarthy, Niasse and Lennon will leave. That'll fetch between £30M-£40M. A loan deal on a left sided CB and a £20M fee for a CF will be done

=

the £20M net spend I predicted from day one of the window.

If we get anywhere near that for those three we will have had some clubs' pants down. As none of them will be going to clubs above us, I can only assume that will mean some clubs below us will be overspending on players, but that can't be true as Everton are the only club outside the top 6 that do that.

At least two from McCarthy, Niasse and Lennon will leave. That'll fetch between £30M-£40M. A loan deal on a left sided CB and a £20M fee for a CF will be done

=

the £20M net spend I predicted from day one of the window.

Niasse and Lennon would fetch £20m max and that's if we absolutely have someone's pants down.

I cant remember that. Maybe you can link me to it?
That statement takes nothing away from the fact Martinez did make him (who was taking about Lukaku as a top player before he picked him up from Chelsea?) and he still is his mentor at Belgium (I think you'll find he is under his supervision there).

It's easier to combat someone else's point of view if you have facts rather than bile I always think.

Lukaku is not Koeman's player. He was another managers find and purchase. If he leaves, Koeman will have to step up and replace the best signing for 30 years.

@davek

Striker? Ted Striker?
IMG_1783.PNG

Fair do's pal sorry....always find its the people who struggle to debate that are the ones that take issue with him.

He's loves boiling peoples piss,and if they take it to heart that's their fault.
Can't agree with that. People get frustrated because they do debate, and when they generate logical arguments that even Dave's mental gymnastics can't overcome he just ignores the point. And equally, people come on here because they want to discuss their club; if things are going badly it's a place to offload with fellow fans, and when things are going well it should be a place you can enjoy it too. Unfortunately, nearly every thread in here gets battered by posts of pure nonsense and negativity. If Everton won all 4 trophies we are in this season you can guarantee Dave would be in here with his very own dark cloud providing his "evidence" for why the club and the people in it should get no credit. You can't debate with someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.