Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether you enjoy dave's work or not, everyone should be able to stand back and admire a professional at the peak of his trade. I actually think he's over-egging it a bit, but still he reels them in, damned impressive if you ask me.

I havn't a clue who we'll sign by the way.

I've been jetlagged for 4 consecutive days. Dave is the only thing I have to look forward to.

Striker.

Sensible people ruled him out in May Browns.
I think the fact the fact that Koeman stated he wanted an experienced over 28 yr old players who could hit the ground running and compliment the youth we had confused some people.
They kept pushing 18/22 yr olds
Some even classed Klassen as proven and experienced.
I blame PlayStations myself

He's a bad WUM mate. Nobody can have a contrary view on every topic unless they want to.

As for the target man it's a real tough one and will probably require a smaller signing that ends up surprising

That's the stance he has taken and although it's more than likely wrong , his determination to stick to it and the way he tries to dismiss every counter claim by "attacking the post and not the poster " is more than admirable in my opinion. Linekar type consistency.

I would prefer an established big number 9 but I could live with a Stracq v.2 .

That's the stance he has taken and although it's more than likely wrong , his determination to stick to it and the way he tries to dismiss every counter claim by "attacking the post and not the poster " is more than admirable in my opinion. Linekar type consistency.

Have faith
The second coming of the sexy Frenchman is nearly upon us

Get out of here with your Osako rubbish David.

....you......
moon-crescent-left.jpg

.....me......
moon_021018.jpg

Maybe a bit more technical than Stracq but the attitude would be more than welcome

McCarthy injured till after the international break
Newcastle have admitted they need to sell to buy
Naisse will either be a low fee or a loan with an option to buy ( clubs know we are desperate to get rid of
Lennon for health issues will be a loan or a very low fee , the club won't stand in his way for obvious reasons.
Barkley with his injury will probably stay
We won't let Spurs or Chelsea bend us over
I'd take Christensen (CB) as a straight swop for ROSS , not that it will happen.
We won't take on much more in sales this window
...forgot about RB!

RB + Niasse + Lennon should fetch about £40M.

Maybe McCarthy will stick around due to injury and lack of firm interest. Barkley's injury wont stop his transfer though. I see about £25M-£30M for him; Lennon will fetch £5M minimum regardless; Niasse I can see going for £10M.

Status
Not open for further replies.