Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's happy here and we really want him to stay," said the Eagles boss. "He made a great impact last season, especially in the second half of the season, and he is crucial to us and we don't want to sell him."

LOL
Talking up the price.

FDB and Benteke are from different planets football wise.

Yeah lets live in a world where add ons dont need to be paid, a world with fluffy clouds and unicorns.

OK OK....fair enough

But you have quoted Rooney as costing 10m when he cost nothing. If you are counting 100m for Lukaku of course, you have over estimated by 10m by my reckoning, but I could be wrong, I usually am.

These transfers happened pre-Neymar, Barcelona are now offering £138m to Liverpool for a fringe world class player. You're wasting your time worrying about values now and fretting over a few million here and there. Game has gone truly insane.
Forget about the elite financial club transactions mate. Focus on what our peers are forking out...it isn't anywhere near the £30M-£45M bracket we've been getting had off for.

I'll accept that there's been the massive inflation that you suggest if you can also prove that our non-financial elite PL peer clubs have also paid a number of record breaking fees in the £30M-£45M bracket in the last one to two years......

7 of Evertons 8th highest fees have been bought under Moshiri. But the fellas a fraud.

We have to accept that because we dont have owners who will invest in the squad. We have to, therefore, spend our fees received for players sold wisely.

And how do you know we haven't spent wisely ? Christ sake Dave give it chance, the new players will need a little time to gel, we have only played 3 European games, won all 3 without conceding a goal. Played two games in the PL won one and drawn away to City. Not a bad start by any means e enough you must admit that.

And how do you know we haven't spent wisely ? Christ sake Dave give it chance, the new players will need a little time to gel, we have only played 3 European games, won all 3 without conceding a goal. Played two games in the PL won one and drawn away to City. Not a bad start by any means e enough you must admit that.

He is very upset we have not lost yet so is just venting.

He will be ok after a hot chocolate and a wurthers originals and a little nap, bless.

I'm not saying we haven't bought decent talent. Keane and Sandro look likely to be bargains eventually. Pickford maybe in a few years time. Sigurdsson was a pure mugging. No question about it. 28 years old and no sell on value. Criminal irresponsibility with scarce financial resources.

I'll accept that there's been the massive inflation that you suggest if you can also prove that our non-financial elite PL peer clubs have also paid a number of record breaking fees in the £30M-£45M bracket in the last one to two years......

I ask you A you give an answer of C.

I don't have to prove it. If you think there isn't a massive inflation in terms of transfer fees in recent years then you know you're lying.

How much do you think £20m for Kone and McCarthy in 2013 is worth now? So you continue to ignore the question.

Are we supposed to not take stock and compare what has been spent with performances so far or what other clubs are pulling in for less?

Ok.

I'm all for scrutiny but in my opinion things may not be as bleak as you believe they are.

I do admire you're tenacity and stamina and it's highly entertaining keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.