Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I agree with you Dave
My sons partner is from a family of Palace STH ( it's one of the away games I can get tickets for every season ) and they reckon he doesn't suit FDB
Only problem is I don't think he's mobile enough for Koeman.

I see Everton as a non-financial elite club...because we are.

We should be paying the £18M-£25M fees that other non-elite PL clubs are paying, not being mugged for our Lukaku + Deulofeu + Cleverely + soon-to-be Barkley cash windfall.
Our 40 million net spend is really bothering you isnt it? Its hard when you've been badly proven wrong isn it? Leaves one having to to make up new issues.

They've barely played a couple of games and you add another £10M onto the fees?

Maybe they will appreciate in value. But that doesn't detract from the point that they were bought for more cash than our peers would have bought them for...and the financial elite weren't in the market for those two.
But we did buy them!
If we waited, they may have gone elsewhere and maybe for more money. Pickford certainly.

Our 40 million net spend is really bothering you isnt it? Its hard when you've been badly proven wrong isn it? Leaves one having to to make up new issues.

We havent spent a penny if you dont agree with the fees.

source.gif

Nope

His predecessor did that and were still stuck with those players that were practically trying to give away though.

As for wasting cash let's wait and see if he has wasted cash or not then

But in the meantime happy fishing
Sorry mate, did you state that we couldn't shift the players OFM bought for decent sell on fees? Only five have been sold:

Cleverley - paid nothing received £8M
Deulofeu - paid £4M received £10M
Lukaku - paid £27M received £75M
...McGeady and Kone are the only one's we took a loss on and that was just 6 million quid.

For once I agree with you Dave
My sons partner is from a family of Palace STH ( it's one of the away games I can get tickets for every season ) and they reckon he doesn't suit FDB
Only problem is I don't think he's mobile enough for Koeman.

I wouldn't call Pelle jet heeled and he bought him twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.