Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would need one like this to down him
JumanjiiJungleGun-620x3301.jpg

He's a good lad. Records himself going the game.

Can't agree with that. People get frustrated because they do debate, and when they generate logical arguments that even Dave's mental gymnastics can't overcome he just ignores the point. And equally, people come on here because they want to discuss their club; if things are going badly it's a place to offload with fellow fans, and when things are going well it should be a place you can enjoy it too. Unfortunately, nearly every thread in here gets battered by posts of pure nonsense and negativity. If Everton won all 4 trophies we are in this season you can guarantee Dave would be in here with his very own dark cloud providing his "evidence" for why the club and the people in it should get no credit. You can't debate with someone like that.

I've said it before....he is a very necessary devils advocate on a football forum for a club you wouldn't trust as far as you could throw them.

I can't understand his point of view on many topics, but on the flipside I find anybody idolising our new manager/majority shareholder to the point of not being able to take criticism of them a bit weird. I like the balance between both extremes.

Let's stop talking about how much money the team has spent since it's not our money out of our pockets and focus on what this thread is about.

We have about a week left, not even, and we are still in need of a striker and a left sided defender. I have seen a few rumours on strikers but nothing on defenders.

I actually think Slimani could fit in here but yeah he wouldn't be my first choice. Any more talk on the kid from Anderlecht?

Let's stop talking about how much money the team has spent since it's not our money out of our pockets and focus on what this thread is about.

We have about a week left, not even, and we are still in need of a striker and a left sided defender. I have seen a few rumours on strikers but nothing on defenders.

I actually think Slimani could fit in here but yeah he wouldn't be my first choice. Any more talk on the kid from Anderlecht?

Nada about anyone.

Can't agree with that. People get frustrated because they do debate, and when they generate logical arguments that even Dave's mental gymnastics can't overcome he just ignores the point. And equally, people come on here because they want to discuss their club; if things are going badly it's a place to offload with fellow fans, and when things are going well it should be a place you can enjoy it too. Unfortunately, nearly every thread in here gets battered by posts of pure nonsense and negativity. If Everton won all 4 trophies we are in this season you can guarantee Dave would be in here with his very own dark cloud providing his "evidence" for why the club and the people in it should get no credit. You can't debate with someone like that.

Just put him on ignore mate, it really is as simple as that.

Or if not, just sit back and admire the craft of his wummery, for he truly is the master.

Dendonker
He's a defensive midfielder, not really what we are looking for
Having said that I'd take him as a Bruce Bonus
Great cover for Morgan

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.