The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still. If women and children get hurt because of mindless hooligans acting like animals and they are your family.

You will know why comments like yours should be called out for what they are.

Out of order.

Football is meant to be enjoyed. Watching idiots punching innocent stewards is not my idea of enjoyment. Or seeing women and kids crying.
Spot On!

I'm not defending anyone. There were quite a few of posts mentioning Besic irritating our fans for being Bosnian Muslim. This is beyond funny for anyone who knows anything about Hajduk, its fans base and their former and current players. If anything its prejudice and ignorance from your set of forum users.
well that comes back at you lot for prejudice and ignorance - nazi salutes going off last night .

There used to be a copper who patrolled the enclosure back in the early 80's, Blackbeard he was called. A real nasty get. Does anyone remember him?

I took a few hits from him. He would have sorted those scruffs out last night.

The infamous Blackbeard would have sorted them out on his own. He just waded in. Sure he was a hooligan copper.

The police 30 years ago would have had a field day with that lot, too soft now.

They know wading in with batons achieves nothing.

They wait. Identify and pick up the people a week later. Who then get charged and/or banned.

Two wrongs, don't make a right.

There used to be a copper who patrolled the enclosure back in the early 80's, Blackbeard he was called. A real nasty get. Does anyone remember him?

I took a few hits from him. He would have sorted those scruffs out last night.
yes unfortunately ,once watched him from the enclosure beating two Chelsea mouthy fans up on the stairwell , not talking the usual couple of smacks the coppers gave you those days, just a proper beating, only time I had the slightest nice though about him, biggest hooligan on Merseyside for years didn't think twice about hitting anybody that got in his way .
much preferred handlebars or walrus as some called him hard but fair , the flat hat one , rumoured to have filled Blackbeard in the cells one night, think @jaycee off here mum was there when it happened, she worked there by the way wasn't in a cell, unlike her son who should have been there more often ;)

english " fan " mentality... not suprised that even german fanscenes are better

1187122.gif

Aye I was in the street end too mate, torn between thinking it was a disgrace and laughing at the stewards by us doing everything they could to avoid going down there, not that you can blame them like. There was one fella who may as well have been walking two steps forward one step back.
Take 2 steps forward,look over your shoulder and don't see any of your mates behind you so take 3 steps back.

i heard you one time... when our guys make trouble after provocations... than you sing against us one time lought.. the rest of match nothing. so you prefer singing against other than support own team

Status
Not open for further replies.