The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS! Found me out. lol

No, really, the only thing I don't agree with here is the "right wing" claim, but overall - a pretty stupid thing to do, considering the situation. There's been issues before but usually nothing this bad tbh - a few smoke/pyros and them being rowdy but nothing extremely horrible, i.e. punches and stuff. Don't know why fans can't be more like that if they want to be rowdy, Eastern Europeans just have a fantastically wrong mindset about these things.

Blessed we are that we don't have the same "fight or fight" mindset - Levski fans went to Split (and Croats - to Sofia) and it was definitely not pretty. And FWIW @bizzaro , you absolute mongrel, I live abar 10m from the Levski stadium and was gonna go to that game (Levski - Hajduk) in the previous round but didn't for the same reasons we saw last night and in the end it was utter garbage, both for fans and football.

Still. If women and children get hurt because of mindless hooligans acting like animals and they are your family.

You will know why comments like yours should be called out for what they are.

Out of order.

Football is meant to be enjoyed. Watching idiots punching innocent stewards is not my idea of enjoyment. Or seeing women and kids crying.

Should of re-animated the "Ginger Steward" from his cryogenic state and sent him in to pipe them down. He'd have had them sorted in no time whatsoever ..... "what tickets are you after lads, we've got em all... not them though" repeat ad-infitum.....

It's nice to read that the Croat Club for Big Hard Boys are secure enough with their masculinity to freely admit they prefer to attack women and children. It ties in well with the security one has to be an overweight middle-aged male in a group of fellow overweight middle-aged males and happily strip to the waist and perform the ritualistic dance of breaking plastic chairs, which I believe is an ancient South Slavic performative metaphor for complete sexual immersion.*

It's interesting you mention the 'top lads', too. I mean, most of you looked like bottom lads to me. At least the ones I saw lined up on their hands and knees in the stray dog orgy on Neston Street after the game, they were all definitely bottom lads.**

Obviously your sexual choices are your own and nobody else's business. I'd only recommend that, if all this violence comes from a repression of your sexual urges, you'll find that many blues, especially the likes of @chicoazul @Bungle and @bizzaro, are open to pretty much anything you can imagine. All you need to do is ask.

*Complete Sexual Immersion, or CSI, is the act of one man, normally known as a Tropicada or something, placing his entire body inside the anus of a fellow club member.
** In the sense that they played the reciprocal role in unprotected anal sex with stray, semi-wild dogs. That isn't to say that roles might not have been reversed if circumstances were conducive, although it appears the Tropicana Top Lads suffer a bit with erectile dysfunction issues. This may have been something to do with the fact most of the dogs were HIV positive which, let's be honest, would worry anyone!.

If there's any laughing at Aston Villa involved. I'm in.

In my experience, Brits I've met are uncultured swine with questionable drinking culture and lack of respect for others. Yet I don't in one way believe they represent the rest of the population.

Do the same.
That pretty much sums us all up chap

Still. If women and children get hurt because of mindless hooligans acting like animals and they are your family.

You will know why comments like yours should be called out for what they are.

Out of order.

Football is meant to be enjoyed. Watching idiots punching innocent stewards is not my idea of enjoyment. Or seeing women and kids crying.

Keep making the YouTube videos mate, very enjoyable.

Tbf I don't think there's any argument against our fans throwing things back. It literally did happen.

Unfortunately "they started it" won't stand up.

The second it happened I said we would get charged.

If you think yesterday was bad behaviour, you probably should spare yourself the grief of going to our gaff :D
Nothing special happened for Croatian standards, nobody will be seeing this as a 'result'. Nor will tensions be any higher than.they would.have.been if it hadnt happened.
As far as a pitch invasion goes, that would.mean us kicked out for good, and the top lads know.this so were trying to stop people from going in, that was also the fighting you saw.between ourselves. Had they decided to kick off instead, it would have been really, really ugly

Grown men breaking plastic chairs. :coffee:

To be honest, Everton should be punished as well.

First of all, Everton was home team here and there were serious security failures yesterday, literally no buffer zone between home/away fans. Second, two Evertonians also entered the pitch + throwing objects.

To me it sounds like poorly organized match by Everton. There's no chance they didn't know about Hajduk Ultras and their behaviour in the past. They simply failed do what should have been done.

Aye I was in the street end too mate, torn between thinking it was a disgrace and laughing at the stewards by us doing everything they could to avoid going down there, not that you can blame them like. There was one fella who may as well have been walking two steps forward one step back.
More likely trying to decide who the worst rabble were .....:bye:

To be honest, Everton should be punished as well.

First of all, Everton was home team here and there were serious security failures yesterday, literally no buffer zone between home/away fans. Second, two Evertonians also entered the pitch + throwing objects.

To me it sounds like poorly organized match by Everton. There's no chance they didn't know about Hajduk Ultras and their behaviour in the past. They simply failed do what should have been done.

They knew everything about Hadjuk......same amount of security as we lay on for a derby match. They were fully aware and handled it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.