The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, Everton should be punished as well.

First of all, Everton was home team here and there were serious security failures yesterday, literally no buffer zone between home/away fans. Second, two Evertonians also entered the pitch + throwing objects.

To me it sounds like poorly organized match by Everton. There's no chance they didn't know about Hajduk Ultras and their behaviour in the past. They simply failed do what should have been done.
They all float down here.

Stop defending your racist, violent, aggressive, thuggish club.

I'm not defending anyone. There were quite a few of posts mentioning Besic irritating our fans for being Bosnian Muslim. This is beyond funny for anyone who knows anything about Hajduk, its fans base and their former and current players. If anything its prejudice and ignorance from your set of forum users.

I'm not defending anyone. There were quite a few of posts mentioning Besic irritating our fans for being Bosnian Muslim. This is beyond funny for anyone who knows anything about Hajduk, its fans base and their former and current players. If anything its prejudice and ignorance from your set of forum users.
Why is a Bosnian Muslim playing for Everton irritating your fans ??

They knew everything about Hadjuk......same amount of security as we lay on for a derby match. They were fully aware and handled it well.
aye, I think so too. There was a presence in yellow from the off and when it started kicking off, the reinforcements were there fast enough to stop a mass invasion and it getting worse. A couple of our tits got on the pitch but apart from that, the stewardship was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.