The Croatian situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to the Blues going over next week, we've seen less than 2,000 of these blurts in action so a 30k stadium full of them might be a little wayward. If the statement by Brian Labone is true, and it is, that one blue is worth 20 reds; then one blue is worth about 10 thousand Split farmhands.

Best of luck to the Blues going over next week, we've seen less than 2,000 of these blurts in action so a 30k stadium full of them might be a little wayward. If the statement by Brian Labone is true, and it is, that one blue is worth 20 reds; then one blue is worth about 10 thousand Split farmhands.

As long as Mo Besic is around being a Muslim Bosnian and a nutter all will be fine ;)

Joking aside it's gonna be depressing if your going to a match knowing you have to be in a tear up just to survive. How many pubs or bars with Evertonians drinking in will be smashed up by these masked 'hard men' ???

I can't believe you threw pies at them @Groucho at those priceslol
Anyone who knows me clearly knows I'd never waste a pie.

Seriously though, it'd be great not to stereotype Croatians. As scousers we know all too well the damage stereotypes (often inaccurate) can do.

Yes the Split fans were awful, but that's not representative of every Croatian.

I have lots of Croat mates, years ago I joined a Croatian guild in a game and we still hang, online of course, they are proper rage head nationalists, they hate everyone that isnt them, they even hate themselves, they have the best food, the best drink, the best music and their army is better than ours. Proper mentals.

Sounds just like the Welsh

Seriously though, it'd be great not to stereotype Croatians. As scousers we know all too well the damage stereotypes (often inaccurate) can do.

In my experience, having spoken at length to around 10 of them over the years, it very much is the representation of them.

Not far off though

You could almost say there's a split between the good'uns and the naughties.

Status
Not open for further replies.