Seagull Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.

Nice one mate!

You will enjoy your trip to Goodison it is the best football ground in the league by a long way.

Although I wish you well I do think you might struggle unless you invest. Football is a funny old game though, looking forward to visiting your place too and getting a night out planned!

@footc Hiya mate. I have two memories of times in Brighton, one I wont put in writing, but the other: I attended a TUC Union Rep course at Denton Island, Newhaven. I know its not Brighton but bear with me. The course had firemen, ambulance staff and quite a few train drivers. On the second to last day the train driver lads told me not to come by car as we were having an end of course p*** up. I told them it would cost me a fortune but they told me to leave it with them. To their credit they arranged tickets to Newhaven via Brighton and back home free of charge. We had our drink in the Railway Bell outside of Brighton Station - I have never been so drunk! I'd like to say good times but cant remember to much about it!

Hi to you all. Well, my team, BHAFC, are appearing in the top flight for the first time in 34 years. Really looking forward to some of the away matches.
For me Goodison is the top choice. Never visited before and it is one of the great stadiums, and teams, in English football.
Unless we start buying in earnest can see us struggling from the beginning of the season.
Can only hope the chairman opens his cheque book very soon.
Look forward to seeing a good crowd from yourselves at the Amex.
Sincerely hope you gain a Champions League place, a bit premature I know, but good luck.
Hi ASL

Status
Not open for further replies.