Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 goals and 4 assist in 21 games is very good.

He was massively rated at Parma, where he got a big move to Inter when he was 20 years old, as with many young lads, he didn't settle, and looks to have been tryiiing to find a "Home" properly since then.

Now looks to have settled a bit and found some form, due to his work rate.

Lets look positively

I like this version

Who is expecting too much ??

Some fans just wont to moan for the sake of it ffs!!

Its a measly £10 million.
I'm just saying 9 goals in 21 games isn't exactly setting the world alight in the Jupiler league.

As I mentioned - if he's a Kone replacement or a McGeady replacement then it's fair enough. You're acting like any signing we should be loving it simply because we need signings.

Several sources including The Times reporting we're set to sign him.

No, I've not heard of him either but sounds like one of Walsh's signings.

For me it sounds like a Koemans signing. Pelle kind of a target player.

........or just maybe he is a Koeman & Walsh signing and they do actually talk to each other and are capable of working together for our betterment????

I know nowt about this player but it seems those who have watched him rave about his workrate. That's all us fans want to see (even if ability is limited - remember Straquilarsi). We dont need a main goalscorer, just someone who can run around annoying defences and making room for Rom. If RK and SW see that this guy can do it for us, that's good enough for me.

Ah Denis...love that man. Limited ability is an understatement but he sold his soul when he played. Apparently playing in Colombia's top flight - sounds about right for him.

I'm just saying 9 goals in 21 games isn't exactly setting the world alight in the Jupiler league.

As I mentioned - if he's a Kone replacement or a McGeady replacement then it's fair enough. You're acting like any signing we should be loving it simply because we need signings.

Am I ?? You are reading what you want.

Im looking it as a positive, and welcome the lad to the club. Lets give him a chance.

He is a 2nd striker, that can do what none of our current players can do.

This fella could be utterly amazing or he could stink the league out big time.

He looks like he has what we need though and will be a perfect foil for big Rom.

Get this done.

I just hope everyone gives him more than 10 games to make their mind up on him (good or bad). Good luck to the lad should he join.

I know nowt about this player but it seems those who have watched him rave about his workrate. That's all us fans want to see (even if ability is limited - remember Straquilarsi). We dont need a main goalscorer, just someone who can run around annoying defences and making room for Rom. If RK and SW see that this guy can do it for us, that's good enough for me.

This is exactly what Belfodil is going to do. Thanks to him the gap between midfield and attack will be smaller as well.
Now some midfielders who can actually score a goal or two as well...

Am I ?? You are reading what you want.

Im looking it as a positive, and welcome the lad to the club. Lets give him a chance.

He is a 2nd striker, that can do what none of our current players can do.
...because they're not playing in the Belgian league

He's not a deep striker. He works best next to a scoring striker (Lukaku). He also works really hard (otherwise fans of Standard won't like you) and as such will be liked immediately.
He is probably good for 8-9 goals a season but he will make sure Lukaku scores even more than he does now.

So he's Steven Naismith then? Which isn't necessarily a bad thing as seeing what we have now for backup strikers, but in hindsight we should have bloody kept him in the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.