Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 goals and 4 assist in 21 games is very good.

He was massively rated at Parma, where he got a big move to Inter when he was 20 years old, as with many young lads, he didn't settle, and looks to have been tryiiing to find a "Home" properly since then.

Now looks to have settled a bit and found some form, due to his work rate.

Lets look positively
At Liege.

I'd say the following leagues were above the Belgian, right now:
English
Spanish
German
Italian
French

(not in order)

So he's in, at best, the 6th best league in Europe, possibly lower depending on how you rate the Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish or Russian leagues. Whoop de do. Let's not expect too much here eh.

At Liege.

English
Spanish
German
Italian
French

(not in order)

So he's in, at best, the 6th best league in Europe, possibly lower depending on how you rate the Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish or Russian leagues. Whoop de do. Let's not expect too much here eh.

Who is expecting too much ??

Some fans just wont to moan for the sake of it ffs!!

Its a measly £10 million.

LAhsEd
62sfSM

I know nowt about this player but it seems those who have watched him rave about his workrate. That's all us fans want to see (even if ability is limited - remember Straquilarsi). We dont need a main goalscorer, just someone who can run around annoying defences and making room for Rom. If RK and SW see that this guy can do it for us, that's good enough for me.

His scoring record isn't great, last thing you want to do as an unproven forward is play for us. Confidence will be rock bottom by the end of the season.

Hoping to be proven wrong or we get someone who can really carve open chances at 10. If not we have temporarily gotten rid of Niasse just to have another on the bench. (or even out of the team)
He's not a deep striker. He works best next to a scoring striker (Lukaku). He also works really hard (otherwise fans of Standard won't like you) and as such will be liked immediately.
He is probably good for 8-9 goals a season but he will make sure Lukaku scores even more than he does now.

At Liege.

English
Spanish
German
Italian
French

(not in order)

Thought Pab said lets try and be positive :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.