Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got a potentially very serious medical condition at the moment and this thread has taken my mind off things like nothing else! thanks to all fellow blues on here, great bunch of lads and girls.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you recover soon. Once the managers position is sorted then you can switch to the stadium, transfer rumours or Moshiri threads for more distractions...

Beer and chocolate? You utter philistine.
youngs-double-chocolate-stout.jpg

Yummy!

Dream ticket of Overmars and De Boer is on.

btw - Looks like Stam is off to Reading (I think) so things are sort of going a bit pair shaped at Ajax.
Well maybe they should pull their finger out and spend some money the tight bastards. Not that I'm arsed like was great fun popcorning all the Ajax fans at work the day after they bottled the title.

a very different mood in here today. Yesterday I was jubilant and full of optimistic hope. Today?...well let's just say I've put the full kit back in the trunk in the attic.
I do not think this ends well.
Moyes perhaps??

My family are starving, the chips have turned black (I'll just say they are char-grilled) but I have finally come to the end. This is the best/funniest/serious/random thread I have ever read. I have actually laughed out loud. And we still don't have a manager. But I don't care because that means at least another 1600 pages before we get one. It makes me proud to be blue! For the record, don't want De Boer, I think the Dutch League is pretty poor, I would like a nutter, Mancini fits the bill, Simeone would be awesome. Not sure about Emery- don't know enough about him. I am impressed with the wall of silence that is emanating from Everton...nothing is getting out. Keep it up, I'm off to the chippy!

Status
Not open for further replies.