Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs actually came third, but I get what you're saying.
yOgM7dU.gif

Obviously this won't happen, but...

Imagine if the reason everything's so quiet was because we really WERE waiting until after the CL final to announce Simeone. lollol

I've not got kids and am not married (yet) so there's a good chance that would actually be the happiest day of my life :dance:

Obviously this won't happen, but...

Imagine if the reason everything's so quiet was because we really WERE waiting until after the CL final to announce Simeone. lollol

I've not got kids and am not married (yet) so there's a good chance that would actually be the happiest day of my life :dance:

Could you imagine the Usmanov/Simeone dream ticket!

To summarise.
We have lost out on choices number 1 & 2. Mourinho as first choice was always an outside bet. Koeman as choice number 2. divided opinon between supporters. Some enthusiastic others , not so much.

We are onto choice no. 3.
I think it may be the difficulty in attracting Emery to England and to Everton which has prevented him from being first choice and of course his season finished after everybody else and the the Copa Del Rey and the Europa cup to deal with he was unlikey to give any thought to a new job.

It would appear now that Roberto Mancini may be choice no.4.
The post from SHORTY on NSNO yesterday confirms for me that he is being considered as his information was always very reliable.

I think Frank De Boer must be coming into consideration or maybe Cocu if we go past the first 4.

If its a headhunting firm involved then its not at the point of 1st / 2nd choices and they would habe found Mourinho had been offered a £4mil sweetener and koeman would have stated his availability to them.

I think until we make an offer for someone there arent any 1st choices yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.