Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what Overmars has done in his role as DoF, but hes clearly impressed somebody somewhere, maybe hes being looked at cos hes good at his job, no idea, just its very easy to add 2+2 and get Overmars + De Boer, but as I say, the DoF is normally recruited on his own merits, not simply cos he gets on with the manager.

See Kinnear, Joe.
Usmanov likes Overmars

Can you confirm that Emery is either going to us or Madrid and not staying at Sevilla. If so we will know pretty soon if you are full of it.

Thats quite unfair.

For now Emery has 3 options :

1. Join us
2. Get Real job
3. Stay at Sevilla

He spoke to West Ham and Napoli last year, he confirmed that, but he still stayed at Sevilla, whos to say he wont do the same this year?

Silence is deafening.

Could mean 2 things though.

Nothing on the cards yet.

Or They have someone and just waiting for the right moment to announce it seeing as them down the east lancs road have just made their change and are taking up the column inches.

Is Koeman off the table do we know ? I've a feeling and have to applaud the club that nothing is getting leaked .. No one has been seen at John Lennon airport or at finch farm ... Think the time is coming I'm going to say manager sorted by Wednesdsy

completely depends on the club. for example

Biggest clubs in the Media's opinion

Man City > Everton, Bacuse they are rich, even thought we won more league titles more then they ever have
Liverpool > Man City, because of there history
Liverpool > Everton, Because they won more then us, even thought were richer
Chelsea > Everton, There richer then us, we've won more
Liverpool > Chelsea, Because of their history even though they are poorer
Man U > Chelsea, They won more but are poorer
Newcastle > Everyone else, They get 45k Fat topless Gordies every week

As you can see, there no actual yard stick, they just pick to suit them. Based on trophies won were 4th but if you asked every media outlet we'd be 7-8th maybe lower, if it was based on money we'd be above Liverpool but in reality we are unfortunately below them.
We aren't richer than Liverpool. I'll believe that when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.