Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't shake the feeling that Emery might not be a great traveller... brilliant in Spain but had a pretty disastrous spell in Russia.

I remember all the hype around Ramos when he had all that cup success with Sevilla 10 years ago, 2 UEFA cups, Super Cup winners and runner-up, Copa del Rey as well. Spurs chased him for a while before pulling off a very expensive coup to sign him... within a year he was sacked!
Make no mistake. There's an element of risk with everyone.

No names as to the source but a Friend on here has suggested fabio capello

For me, defos not but was a very out of nowhere sort of shout

Del bosque leaving spain after the euros. Surprised he hasnt been linked even as a DOF.

Would Asterix come with him?

gerard-depardieu-asterix-et-obelix-contre-cesar.jpg

Can't shake the feeling that Emery might not be a great traveller... brilliant in Spain but had a pretty disastrous spell in Russia.

I remember all the hype around Ramos when he had all that cup success with Sevilla 10 years ago, 2 UEFA cups, Super Cup winners and runner-up, Copa del Rey as well. Spurs chased him for a while before pulling off a very expensive coup to sign him... within a year he was sacked!

Spurs were quite something in his first season though weren't they? Not a clue what caused the big collapse the season after.

Status
Not open for further replies.