Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't hide now can he? As we see every single day.

Am I missing something here?

*sigh*

Hang on isn't this just ridiculous fumeaggedon about a non issue that doesn't even register in the club or wider industry

Whats he hiding from?

*sigh*

I'm assuming you're a blue as you've been on this site sometime, but I've never met a blue or a supporter of any team who would celebrate their own team losing a semi final.

Disgraceful comment.

Have to agree. Much as every loss hurts Martinez position I cant actually wish for one. From kick off to 90 I hope we win.

It's the dashing of these hopes that gets me

There are Evertonians DESPERATE to see a cup SF defeat.

This is where the managerial lynch party mentality descends to...its natural terminus.

This is where the managerial lynch party mentality descends to...its natural terminus.

I see one. Where are the rest? Don't confuse not backing Bobby with not backing Everton. Totally different entities.

I'm assuming you're a blue as you've been on this site sometime, but I've never met a blue or a supporter of any team who would celebrate their own team losing a semi final.

Disgraceful comment.

haha I'm being sarcastic you buffoon. I'm actually for giving him another season regardless of the result. Which I suspect more abuse for!!

Pah! Dave you got vaulted and you know it ! That kopite has just deflected the vaulting from you

Agree though the comment about losing is pretty disgraceful, every blue wants the wins, all of them, winning is what its all about
I want Martinez to prove me wrong so I get to eat humble pie and vaulted by Dave on a daily basis (like he has been vaulted)

Status
Not open for further replies.