Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basically if he was at Spurs/West Ham/Southampton/kopites basically any club with business sense and not a luvvy chairman he would be hooked regardless at the end of the season, if he wins the cup great both parties part seperate ways with good memories or if not he's hooked for under performance in the league regardless.

I prayed Mr moshiri would be that businessman cmon Farhad get rid lad.

But there obviously is, because 12th place and cup runs are sound for Everton managers and Kenwright will never sack him
...I've been stating for a long time here that the cup runs are being opportunistically downgraded as something that's close to nothing of value. I will guarantee you that the opportunists themselves if they got their preferred manager in, Eddie Howe (or similar drone), would be doing friggin cartwheels over being at Wembley with that pasty faced get.

Yes, he's being scrutinised for league position, but the cup runs cut across that...as per all the (begrudging) stuff about him needing to make the final or win it testify too...in their own underhand way.

...I've been stating for a long time here that the cup runs are being opportunistically downgraded as something that's close to nothing of value. I will guarantee you that the opportunists themselves if they got their preferred manager in, Eddie Howe (or similar drone), would be doing friggin cartwheels over being at Wembley with that pasty faced get.

Yes, he's being scrutinised for league position, but the cup runs cut across that...as per all the (begrudging) stuff about him needing to make the final or win it testify too...in their own underhand way.

no need for this just because you have been vaulted ..............

But there obviously is, because 12th place and cup runs are sound for Everton managers and Kenwright will never sack him
How in your world does no hiding place from scrutiny equate to he'll be defo sacked?

Your seeing what you want to be there not what is there.

....you're welcome mate. Pretty well the same story though innits, same things repeated...know what I mean.

Like this thread in many ways.

72 etc...
It's great that you can trawl through the entire World Wide Web and come up with stuff that agrees with your own point of view...It's never been done before apparently. :coffee:

Of course it was spot on. I understand only too well the fickle mindset.
IMG_8648.JPG

Dave after being ... vaulted bigtime makes his way back to `bluekipper` for a rest ......

Status
Not open for further replies.