Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pah! Dave you got vaulted and you know it ! That kopite has just deflected the vaulting from you

Agree though the comment about losing is pretty disgraceful, every blue wants the wins, all of them, winning is what its all about
I want Martinez to prove me wrong so I get to eat humble pie and vaulted by Dave on a daily basis (like he has been vaulted)
Same here. For me it's a win win.

If he goes then WIN
If he stays and we start turning it round then WIN

It's all about Everton winning for me. How we achieve it doesn't matter.

The club will have a timescale for improvement in place so I can live with that.

Less of the personal comments please. It was not obvious that it was sarcastic but I'll take your word on it.

sorry mate I was taking the mick out of those who boo at every opportunity. I thought it was pretty obvious but I guess people like this exist. As I say I'm losing patience with RM but would still give him another shot next year.

...I've been stating for a long time here that the cup runs are being opportunistically downgraded as something that's close to nothing of value. I will guarantee you that the opportunists themselves if they got their preferred manager in, Eddie Howe (or similar drone), would be doing friggin cartwheels over being at Wembley with that pasty faced get.

Yes, he's being scrutinised for league position, but the cup runs cut across that...as per all the (begrudging) stuff about him needing to make the final or win it testify too...in their own underhand way.
Cup runs mean nothing unless you win them.

1 down 1 to go.

You don't think winning the most prestigious domestic tournament in world football will entice players? Especially foreign players?

Come on now mate... Really?

No, I do not for one. Players want to play at the highest level which means upper Pl levels, Europa and CL, A trophy like the FA or League is just a one off has no prestige to attract players. Tell you what ask Wigan.

There are Evertonians DESPERATE to see a cup SF defeat.

This is where the managerial lynch party mentality descends to...its natural terminus.

By "managerial lynch party" I assume you mean 1,082 members of this forum that want the manager out? Are you taking on 1,082 people David? One person's bizarre comment doesn't mean that every single "out" voter wants us to lose the semi final

One or two terrible posts about losing at Wembley in the SF or even the final and add to that the Derby. How can any true blue act like that is beyond me. Whilst I have put it on record that I would prefer a much higher league position than winning the FA Cup, I would still be over the moon if we did win it.

One or two terrible posts about losing at Wembley in the SF or even the final and add to that the Derby. How can any true blue act like that is beyond me. Whilst I have put it on record that I would prefer a much higher league position than winning the FA Cup, I would still be over the moon if we did win it.
If you offered me 12th and a FA cup win i'd take it as it would be a trophy in the cabinet and I was 3 when we last won anything, but I wouldn't be happy at the league standing, this squad should not be 12th in the league under any circumstances, we are better than that

If you offered me 12th and a FA cup win i'd take it as it would be a trophy in the cabinet and I was 3 when we last won anything, but I wouldn't be happy at the league standing, this squad should not be 12th in the league under any circumstances, we are better than that

We are really in agreement except for one thing my friend. I am not happy with 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.