Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By "managerial lynch party" I assume you mean 1,082 members of this forum that want the manager out? Are you taking on 1,082 people David? One person's bizarre comment doesn't mean that every single "out" voter wants us to lose the semi final
Does the number make it any less a lynch party?

The facts weigh against them:

Three seasons in the post (Smith got 5 FFS); best PL season on record; squad strengthened with quality signings; record numbers of goals being scored; two cup semi finals in one season with good possibility of more to come.

It's clear what's going on: there's a view that if enough noise is made it'll shake the decision makers into action to get rid of Martinez.

Those facts above though drown out any noise they can make. That's just the way it is. I'm sure it feels great being part of a mob baying for blood and egging each other on to bully the manager, but outside of the school gates the adults rule. Which a is a bit inconvenient for the Grange Hill Gang on here.

Three seasons in the post (Smith got 5 FFS); best PL season on record; squad strengthened with quality signings; record numbers of goals being scored; two cup semi finals in one season with good possibility of more to come.

It's clear what's going on: there's a view that if enough noise is made it'll shake the decision makers into action to get rid of Martinez.

Those facts above though drown out any noise they can make. That's just the way it is. I'm sure it feels great being part of a mob baying for blood and egging each other on to bully the manager, but outside of the school gates the adults rule. Which a is a bit inconvenient for the Grange Hill Gang on here.
IMG_8648.JPG

Said it before will say it again .... vaulted !

No dave, 4th was the best PL year....4th is higher than 5th remember.

LOLOLOL no, no that's not what is happening at all, this is an Internet forum where people come to discuss and express their opinions about Everton. At the moment the majority of people seem to agree that this manager just isn't very good at his job, that's about it. No one is expecting Kenwright to log on here and be like "oh wow it seems a high percentage of Everton fans want the manager out, we better listen to them". No, it's people expressing their opinions. If you're going to say "well what's the point", then we might as well just shut every single Internet forum down forever

LOLOLOL no, no that's not what is happening at all, this is an Internet forum where people come to discuss and express their opinions about Everton. At the moment the majority of people seem to agree that this manager just isn't very good at his job, that's about it. No one is expecting Kenwright to log on here and be like "oh wow it seems a high percentage of Everton fans want the manager out, we better listen to them". No, it's people expressing their opinions. If you're going to say "well what's the point", then we might as well just shut every single Internet forum down forever

Glad you confirmed this. I'd begun to think it was a pulpit where the Great Attention Seeker got his daily fix.

No...but the vast majority of those votes were emotional knee jerkers after a disappointing loss. Very few can be bothered re-voting.

I'd love to see the poll reset if we win the Cup...see what happens then.

So you want the poll to start when the emotional kneejerkers are in a good mood

Status
Not open for further replies.