McFadden or Anichebe vs Blackburn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be brilliant for Faddy to play on the wing. He does really well taking on the defenders from the wide positions. Throw out Hibbert, slot Neville in there, keep Anichebe and Johnson up and replace Neville in midfield with McFadden. ;)

Faddy brings more width to the team. He was light years ahead of Vic today. I think Vic just had tired legs and still learning what to do still a work in progress. Faddy for sure for me. But its all up to Davey.

neither

play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3

howard
hibbert yobo lescott baines
osman neville arteta carsley pienaar
johnson

or

howard
hibbert yobo lescott baines
neville arteta carsley
osman johnson pienaar

Macca for me played well yesterday and came into his own at the end of last season as well. He can turn a game on his day. Question mark over his stamina though.

Does anyone else think vic has a problem staying onside. He reminds me of Super Kev.

I hope Pienaar gets a start, hes already given me the impression that hes more creative than anyone else (besides Arteta of course)

I hope Pienaar gets a start, hes already given me the impression that hes more creative than anyone else (besides Arteta of course)

TBH, all the times I've seen Pienaar I've not been very impressed against reading he tried a cross field pass only for reading to intercept and start a counter attack...but everyone's passing was wayward against them including arteta.

I would still like Pienaar and McFadden too start against Blackburn though.

.............howard
neville yobo stubbs lescott
arteta carsley fernandes baines
........yakubu johnson

you read it here first.

.............howard
neville yobo stubbs lescott
arteta carsley fernandes baines
........yakubu johnson

you read it here first.

If that team can stay fit we have to be in with a shout of a champions league spot that team on paper is one of the best in the league IMO.

If that team can stay fit we have to be in with a shout of a champions league spot that team on paper is one of the best in the league IMO.

Problem is that we can't play with that team in all the games. The game against Reading yesterday showed that the players can't play that many games that close to eachother. We have to rotate to keep them fresh. But that starting 11 sounds very nice.

TBH, all the times I've seen Pienaar I've not been very impressed against reading he tried a cross field pass only for reading to intercept and start a counter attack...but everyone's passing was wayward against them including arteta.

I would still like Pienaar and McFadden too start against Blackburn though.
No arguments from me, he definitely gave away the ball too much.

mcfadden to start, hes skillful, but inconsistent...and for some reason hes better away than at home, but if we play him hes bound to score another wondergoal!

Status
Not open for further replies.