Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow hang on you don't even know its evertons fault? Am sick to death of this type of post it's all looking like its Brugge fault but yet people still blaming everton, what great fans we have

Why is it looking like Brugges' fault, because a lowly and club friendly hack has tweeted it was?

He makes a good point, how many transfers have we made a meal of? Even if only 50% of them are not our fault. That's still a lot.

I think Obinna? banega & now this lad? ( not a lot..)

1238ac4.jpg
[/IMG]

So Basically .. The player wanted to move to the biggest league in Europe.."The Premiership"..and SO the Belgian club dithered over the paperwork so as to thwart his chances and keep him playing at a lower league standard!

Pure Class !!!!

He makes a good point, how many transfers have we made a meal of? Even if only 50% of them are not our fault. That's still a lot.

I think Obinna? banega & now this lad? ( not a lot..)

It also beggars belief they'd leave it to the death to try and secure the deal in a window where they had weeks even after Rodwell was sold to sort it all out.

I will wait to hear the reasoning if we can, before I go off half cocked.

When I do go off full cocked there will be blood on the moon, ffs.

Wow hang on you don't even know its evertons fault? Am sick to death of this type of post it's all looking like its Brugge fault but yet people still blaming everton, what great fans we have

Yeah yeah, of course it is Brugges' fault.

We had all summer to complete the deal, and we left it until it was far too late. The title of this thread says it all: BUSTING OUR BALLS, with the thread being started at 10:20 when the deadline was at 11:00.

Total ****en joke!!!

It also beggars belief they'd leave it to the death to try and secure the deal in a window where they had weeks even after Rodwell was sold to sort it all out.

Hmm. I honesty don't know, I hate the transfer window. I hate late night transfers, this debacle aside, we still had a decent transfer window. Positives an that.

Its funny how we all do assume Fellaini won't be dropped back. Who was next to Gibson at west brom? Was it Osman?

It is bad that we've been conditioned to worry that the most obvious option (Fellaini in natural position, not behind the striker) won't be taken in favour of Neville....

Because they have previous and should have been guarded against a late deal.

EVERY club does late deals, people where praising the club for pulling it off so late, but anyway carry on your never going to be happy, every forum has a few people like yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.