Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Ginola back FFS or Gazza or some other has been. It could be worse we could only have one half decent striker but we dont we have a few decent strikers, we have a decent midfield and we have a decent defence including a semi decent goal keeper. We have 6 points from 9 which is pleasing and our left back has just played a good 90 minutes for England and scored a good goal. We have probably one of the best midfielders in Maro and ad Jelavic, potentially Mirallas and Peanut etc etc etc we are not a bad time including COMPETITION for places. So forget VOO until January where this thread will come back to life for a few weeks whilst we hang on tentatively to SSN, GOT and the OS awaiting news and more than likely he may come in then but until then lets just concentrate on what we have got and not what we havent. Goodnight my fellow blues x IAGOT

I agree - totally Everton's fault for doing this on deadline day, after all, every other club had got theirs done days before. You didn't see any other clubs doing deals that evening.

Did you?

So annoyed at this to be honest. Year after year in the transfer window, you see deals "mysteriously" sealed seemingly after, or minutes before, the deadline, yet it is one of our transferS that gets sent to FIFA?

It was a loan. FFS. Surely the acquisition of a permanent player like Kev was more important?

Yeah yeah, of course it is Brugges' fault.

We had all summer to complete the deal, and we left it until it was far too late. The title of this thread says it all: BUSTING OUR BALLS, with the thread being started at 10:20 when the deadline was at 11:00.

Total ****en joke!!!

Same way city had all summer to do there deals oh and spurs had all summer to do the montinho deal but yep carry on again

I think its because Everton were focusing on other individuals. However, when they didnt come off they turned their attention to Vadis.

How is it the clubs fault they had the paper work in on time the F.A. approved it, Fifa have decided not to let it happen

Hardly Evertons fault ffs

So if everything was fine why are FIFA blocking it?

It is because the deal was not done on time, it is clear as day that it wasn't done on time, all that nonsense about it being completed 'immediately' before 11pm is total blag!

Total, total blag!!!

We are not every other club, we new we needed cover and we left it to late. If I put my hand in the fire, would you.

Status
Not open for further replies.