Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it was Evertons fault or not that this transfer didn't go though we've still gone in to the new season with apparently no back up for the man who made us tick since January other than a crap 34 year old right back?

Because the other option is now playing up front instead of one of out attacking players?

Koff moist i'm blaming you for of it.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/09/07/fifa-ruling-on-odjidja-ofoe

FIFA have today refused to ratify the loan transfer of Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to Everton from Club Brugge.

The decision comes despite both the Football Association and Premier League giving their full support to the loan agreement and Everton lodging the relevant signed paperwork in advance of the international transfer deadline on August 31.

flyingpig.gif

Whether it was Evertons fault or not that this transfer didn't go though we've still gone in to the new season with apparently no back up for the man who made us tick since January other than a crap 34 year old right back?

Because the other option is now playing up front instead of one of out attacking players?

Koff moist i'm blaming you for of it.

To be fair, we could just drop Fellaini into the holding role, play Naismith or Mirallas off the striker and stop hoofing it to the afro.

Neville doesn't have to go in midfield.

Howard

Neville
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Fellaini
Osman
Naismith
Mirallas
Pienaar

Jelavic

Of course, that won't happen, as it's Moyes, but still...

To be fair, we could just drop Fellaini into the holding role, play Naismith or Mirallas off the striker and stop hoofing it to the afro.

Howard

Neville
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Fellaini
Osman
Naismith
Mirallas
Pienaar

Jelavic

I was just about to post the same, it's not really a problem. When is Gibson back.?

I wonder if Everton and Brugge will agree on a "pre-deal" that enables us to loan VOO in January with the same agreements that they submitted last week? I know that won't help us now, but it would prevent another club from stealing him in January.

I wonder if Everton and Brugge will agree on a "pre-deal" that enables us to loan VOO in January with the same agreements that they submitted last week? I know that won't help us now, but it would prevent another club from stealing him in January.

They need to start on the paperwork for that right now.

Howard

Neville
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Fellaini
Osman
Naismith
Mirallas
Pienaar

Jelavic

Looks very interesting lineup, would like to see that on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.