2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get working on the Summer window Kevin. Will it be a fire sale or recruiting for another season in the PL or will you even still be in post?
The man has had 3-4 months to work on the winter transfer window since the close of the summer window and delivered absolutely ZERO. What on earth makes you think he's remotely prepared for 6 months time???

He is a nobhead, but to be fair to him I'm guessing the list for Bielsa and the list for Dyche don't have a great deal of overlap.

which comes back to the question we keep on asking - what is the point of the DoF, if we're not allowing him to maintain the 'football strategy' - and to recruit managers and players that fit that strategy?

Wouldn’t believe anything they say tbh

Thing is though the major sticking point hasn't actually been just Moshiri. it's Kenwright. He still has this culture at the club that it should be the Chairman and the manager working together, like it's 1998.

So it's on Moshiri for keeping Kenwright in place, and then he interferes on top. Both of them do it.
Something which the Athletic made absolutely no mention of. Their article yesterday read like a BK-engineered pop at Moshiri. Not that Moshiri doesn't deserve pops being had at him.

I realise I'm going into tinfoil hat territory here

Something which the Athletic made absolutely no mention of. Their article yesterday read like a BK-engineered pop at Moshiri. Not that Moshiri doesn't deserve pops being had at him.

I realise I'm going into tinfoil hat territory here
I honestly thought it was a well-balanced piece. O'Keefe's one after the West Ham game was good.

They let themselves down after Southampton, that's for sure.

Putting two and two together where one of them used to work at the same paper where Everton's 'head of comms' worked for many, many years, then I imagine they've had their fingers burned by an old friend.

Would love to see a fly on the wall documentary day in the life programme on this fella.......what a job he's landed himself,talk about money for old rope,and he's still here after Tuesdays shenanigans ????

Would love to see a fly on the wall documentary day in the life programme on this fella.......what a job he's landed himself,talk about money for old rope,and he's still here after Tuesdays shenanigans ????

I'm glad Amazon didn't do a documentary on us because I believe behind the scenes things are much MUCH worse than probably what we see.

I think it would probably be the most embarrassing insight into a football club and cause irreparable damage to our name.

I honestly thought it was a well-balanced piece. O'Keefe's one after the West Ham game was good.

They let themselves down after Southampton, that's for sure.

Putting two and two together where one of them used to work at the same paper where Everton's 'head of comms' worked for many, many years, then I imagine they've had their fingers burned by an old friend.

No shame you mate lol

Mad to me that anyone is defending him.
Not free from blame for me should have got deals into the club. The bobble did say has done alot of changes behind the scenes that have been good. But you have to look at the board and ask questions why 3 dof have not been able to do a good job. Agree should be questions on him i just dont want it to be blame the dof and the rest get away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.