2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were played because they got excited about a big story and were happy to besmirch an entire fanbase with zero due diligence in pursuit of clicks . No questions , no follow up , no double sourcing just rubbishing scousers at the behest of those in authority to sell their brand . When initially challenged there was no Mea culpa They doubled down before painting themselves as the victims .

An entire fanbase was pilloried throughout National and international media and they were front and centre . Pardon me if I’m not to upset for Greg & poor old paddy

I'm not asking anyone to be upset for them.

Yet another example of why the DOF system will never work under Moshiri

This is a bit of tangent but does Moshiri stillactually think he knows football? Surely he cant still think he can make these calls
Thing is though the major sticking point hasn't actually been just Moshiri. it's Kenwright. He still has this culture at the club that it should be the Chairman and the manager working together, like it's 1998.

So it's on Moshiri for keeping Kenwright in place, and then he interferes on top. Both of them do it.

Has he said a word today? This isnt some tin pot role he can just hide in his office today.
Should explain why nothing was done in the whole of january.
Either speak up for yourself or resign if you were given nothing to work with. Even if its the latter nobody will convince me he still couldnt have got one or two loans through the door.

Has he said a word today? This isnt some tin pot role he can just hide in his office today.
Should explain why nothing was done in the whole of january.
Either speak up for yourself or resign if you were given nothing to work with. Even if its the latter nobody will convince me he still couldnt have got one or two loans through the door.
he never says a word, does he?

he never says a word, does he?

Only ever seen his first interview at the club 10 months ago. That was just your usual david brent talk. But part of that was him explaining his role as supporting the manager in bringing players to the club.
Yeah what happened kevin in a huge huge window for the club. Or you just gona draw your salary while you can.

Get working on the Summer window Kevin. Will it be a fire sale or recruiting for another season in the PL or will you even still be in post?

I think like any job the guy is given a budget and a scope of work and tries to make it work.
He has mouths to feed and bills to pay.

Does he take some principled stance to some of the fan base and walk out of his role? Or just get on with it?

Ask yourself that question about your own job

It’s his bosses’ who are to blame imo

I think like any job the guy is given a budget and a scope of work and tries to make it work.

Does he take some principled stance to some of the fan base and walk out of his role? Or just get on with it?

Thats a very polite way of saying the job is a sham.

He signed off on McNeil and Maupay. The latter was inexplicably the back up to Broja and Adams. He’s been a disaster on every metric.

Status
Not open for further replies.