2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, does anyone really believe that we've just appointed 3 incompetent DOFs on the spin?

Is it not reaching the point where we look at it and wonder if the problem isn't a bigger one than that?
I mean it's not like weve appointed Luis Campos, Monchi and Michael Edwards is it? Like saying the managers aren't a problem when it's the likes of Koeman, Lampard and Benitez

I mean it's not like weve appointed Luis Campos, Monchi and Michael Edwards is it? Like saying the managers aren't a problem when it's the likes of Koeman, Lampard and Benitez
?‍♂️ Maybe all three of them really are incompetent, but we have less visibility of their performance than with the 1st team manager. Doesn't change the possibility that they might not be the problem. Ultimately we all judge them on who we buy and sell, but it's only a small part of what they're responsible for and we are told time and again that the structure here is murky, responsibilities aren't clear and Kenwright and Moshiri are randomly involved, plus you have the backdrop with the current guy about money being a problem...

Dunno, but I find it difficult to be objective about their performances when we've got the chaos above them

Wow just read he has made 26 appointments to backroom roles, not including coaching staff. All part of his 120 point plan.

So 26 signings off the pitch and ZERO on the pitch. Unbelievable.

Suspicion is he is one of those bosses who like meaningless manager speak.. "harnessing synergies" and "aligning values" etc. Exactly the kind of nonsense that would appeal to our clueless owner. Hope wrong wron

Spill the beans Kev. Tell us the truth about the circus

Guaranteed NDA mate, no way Bill the great Dictator, [Poor language removed] for short will let that Cat out of the bag.

Thing is, does anyone really believe that we've just appointed 3 incompetent DOFs on the spin?

Is it not reaching the point where we look at it and wonder if the problem isn't a bigger one than that?

I think we know that there are worse culprits. Keep coming back to it though - he’s either completely ineffective or completely out of his depth. So tell me what is the point of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.