2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of his work, always makes me laugh. The pretending to praise Lampard before damning him posts are particularly good. Then there's the spiritualism ?

I`m a big fan of the way, he rounds up all the wronguns, gives them the bullets to fire, eggs them on and then watches from the sidelines, as they perma ban themselves into oblivion.

It's genuinely appreciated

27nS.gif

Burnley were always punching above their weight in this league - them staying in the division with next to no investment is an achievement in itself.

Lest we forget Wenger, Klopp and Benitez all have relegations on their CV's yet are three of the greatest managers of all time.

Although I agree he wouldn't last 5 minutes here - a portion of our bozo fans would be on his back from day one due to his style of play (whilst they currently cheer on Lampard's Alladyceball).

The French police were right.

West Ham wanted Onana, Forest wanted Garner back. Garner was rated at Man U, but they signed Erikson and Cassemiro.
Fair enough. I wonder if Moyes would have played him as much as we have. His heading ability has been non existant. He passes backwards far too much. No threaded through balls from him or beautifully floated crosses to the front men (remember James). I've seen him marauding forward very occasionally. That I guess is what we are hoping to see more of but at mo he loses the ball far too much for me. I hope he makes me eat my words against Bournemouth. Let's see.

Well, tbf, IF Lampard gets sacked (and it's still a big 'if' at this point in time) it'll surely be because the threat of relegation is very real, and Dyche kept budget Burnley in the league for many years, so it's hardly a stretch of imagination that Dyche could well be top of the phone call list.

Fear of relegation is how Hippo Head ended up here, after all.
Hahaha hippo head!

Last season Burnley conceded 53 goals....

That was less than Norwich, Watford, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Aston Villa, Brentford, Newcastle, Leicester, Man Utd and they still went down. Why? Because they didn`t score goals and that should be a stark wake up call to every Evertonian. We are exactly the same this season....

Lampard has made us Burnley

Last season Burnley conceded 53 goals....

That was less than Norwich, Watford, Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Aston Villa, Brentford, Newcastle, Leicester, Man Utd and they still went down. Why? Because they didn`t score goals and that should be a stark wake up call to every Evertonian. We are exactly the same this season....

Lampard has made us Burnley

Haven't heard you whinge about him yet, this is refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.