2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said at the start mate, we have a quite bad attack, without Dominic Calvert-Lewin its just even worse.

I like Demz, but hes a bit wasteful, Gordon is struggling a little and its just not working for Maupay.

Some people seem to think a new manager would come in and wave a magic wand and get everybody firing, they might well do, new manager bounce is a thing and maybe players would react to new ideas, a new man.

And a few people think its dead easy to fix, "Just push up a bit more innit fam", "Tell them to put the white/orange/yellow thing in the net blud".

I like Frank, I want it to work for him here, but currently, for whatever reason, its not.

Big game on Saturday, another damb squid like the other night, then theres questions to ask, real questions, lets hope we have answers Saturday night.
Damb squid? Ha classic. Comedy gold

Best be some tough questions asked here.

Do you regret fielding that team on Tuesday?

Will we see those players again?

What about the Gordon rumour?

How badly does the club need to recruit a striker?

Do you fear losing your job if the team loses tomorrow?

I hope someone asks him if he thinks the Director of Football, Kevin Thelwell, should be held accountable for not getting a decent second striker or replace Richarlison
Well as long as someone's getting a bollocking and the will to bring a couple of strikers in January is there I dont care who's to blame out of either of them.

That fateful decision not to bring in Richarlison's replacement will have us bottom 4 after 15 games.

Well as long as someone's getting a bollocking and the will to bring a couple of strikers in January is there I dont care who's to blame out of either of them.

That fateful decision not to bring in Richarlison's replacement will have us bottom 4 after 15 games.
The fateful decision not only to find Richarlisons replacement, but also identify suitable upgrades on Gray/Gordon and a decent second striker is negligent at best.

To return with Dwight McNeil is inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.