2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the deep root treatment within the club to change things around and ensure we put ourselves on a more successful path.

A year on, arguably looking more likely to be relegated now than we were at this stage last season. At least we had a top quality game-changer in the squad in Richarlison, yet we have since sold him and replaced him with a combination of a Brighton reserve and a proven incredibly low-scoring winger from Burnley.

Whatever the club did, they obviously got it wrong as usual.

Things won't change, regardless of any manager, unless drastic changes are made at boardroom level, and that isn't going to happen as they are all desperate to cling on and benefit from a sale of the club once the stadium is built.

Unfortunately for them and us, we may be a league lower by then and with a significantly lower value.

564rxs.png

IT wont be anything close to 6 weeks, there will be travelling to OZ, probably a few weeks holiday, plus we have 1 or 2 away at the World Cup.

The new fella will be working with Tom Davies for 6 weeks.
Yes I agree mostly but it's a better start for a new manager than literally any other season with a winter break and potential for a mini pre season

Did you watch it?

He denies the links despite being heavily linked in the run up to appointing Lampard but called Everton a "Proper Club"....

I dont ever want Dyche!
Yep. But it's not the content that is the issue, it's the first of the thousand drips of water torture whilst the results are iffy.

dyche or franky baby….
Just for clarity, and I`ve said this a few times. Frank on paper is exactly the manager you would want.

I just cant get in the starry eyed Franky fanboy group just yet while he has the same win ratio and points per game as Rafael Benitez.... He has got to prove he can do the job, if results improve consistently I will be all in. Remains to be seen whether he can....

Never wanted Sam Allersdyce, look at how that worked out. Wouldn't put anything past this owner.
Well, tbf, IF Lampard gets sacked (and it's still a big 'if' at this point in time) it'll surely be because the threat of relegation is very real, and Dyche kept budget Burnley in the league for many years, so it's hardly a stretch of imagination that Dyche could well be top of the phone call list.

Fear of relegation is how Hippo Head ended up here, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.