Ronald Koeman has been sacked as manager of Everton Football Club.

Koeman was appointed as Everton manager in June 2016 and led Everton to a seventh-place finish in the Premier League in his debut season.

Significant transfer activity followed, with many were expecting Everton to make a serious attempt at breaking into the top four.

However,a truly dreadful start to the 2017 saw Everton drop to 18th in the Premier League table and bottom of their Europa League group – a torrid run of form the Dutchman couldn’t survive.

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
everton2004
Member

Ronald…..wtf have you done to us you fat headed dutch clown.

Cork Evertonian
Member

I think's it's fair to say that Ronald Koeman was 70% the architect of his own downfall, with Steve Walsh responsible for the remaining 30%.I'd say Ronald must curse that mans name before he goes to sleep at night.If Walsh did his job, and got in that replacement for Rom, then we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Rollo Tomassi
Member
kenada_blue

Worst manager this football club as ever had

Very hard to argue against this it really sticks in my craw that he has got a huge payout for ruining the club

kenada_blue
Member

Worst manager this football club as ever had

PhilM
Member
Toffeelover

Does it matter now? If it was as you stated then then RK should have stepped in.

No, however I do feel that it explains (at least to some extent) the disarray on the pitch and our general uselessness as Ron didn't rule the roost.

wpDiscuz