Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don’t know what is happening at Everton, actually there might be a slight problem between David Moyes and his president regarding the signing, and I’m also aware of the fact that Newcastle want him as well,” Roger Boli told setantasports.com.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenwright not wanting to spend any money this window then.

Horrible shitbag.

"I don’t know what is happening at Everton, actually there might be a slight problem between David Moyes and his president regarding the signing, and I’m also aware of the fact that Newcastle want him as well,” Roger Boli told setantasports.com.

Horrible shitbag.

Anyone remember Roger Boli playing, he was [Poor language removed]!

Zayatte and Coloccini in the back for Newcastle?

Much better than what they've had in the past if this Zayatte turns out anywhere close to decent then.

Roger Boli's word is gospel. And heres me thinking that Agents have done, do, and always will speak [Poor language removed] in order to facilitate a move for their player and a pay cheque for themselves.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Horrible shitbag.

I think you are right!! This really annoys me, if David Moyes wants to sign him then there should be no problem as he should have a stack of cash. But does this mean we have no cash, or does Kenwright want to make the signing as the player is easily available and cheap - but Moyes not rate him. Either way I'm losing faith in Kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.