Your best Everton eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the players I've seen play for the club I'd pick...

Southall

Stevens Ratcliffe Watson Van den Hauwe

Steven Reid Bracewell Sheedy

Sharp Lineker

This is one of those rare occasions when I would not trade my longevity for youth :)

I feel sorry for young Blues when a line up like that, albeit a worthy one,is their top all time XI, Josephine :(

FWIW......

Southall

Stevens.....Labone.....Ratcliffe....Van Den Hauwe

Deulefeou....Kendall.....Reid.....Sheedy

Rooney.....Big Bob

Wait... what?

This is one of those rare occasions when I would not trade my longevity for youth :)

I feel sorry for young Blues when a line up like that, albeit a worthy one,is their top all time XI, Josephine :(

FWIW......

Southall

Rooney.....Big Bob

Unfortunatley with old age your mind seems deteriorating if you choose del over andrei

For me Kanchelskis, hed be a £200mil player and considered world class.

Beardsley scored a decent amount but his strike partner always scored a shed load , lineker for England got the golden boot at Mexico 86, cole scored his biggest tally ever in his season with him even after moving to Man U to a team winning trophy’s

Southall
Stevens
Watson
Ratcliffe
Baines
Steven/Kanchelsis
Reid
Bracewell
Sheedy
Rooney
Lineker

I’ve cheated can’t split Steven and Kanchelsis. Trevor Steven was poetry in motion, great balance and a great player. My favourite player from arguably our greatest ever team. However in 95/96 Kanchelsis was unplayable. He was world class and would have walked into a world 11 that season he was that good.
How i would have loved to have seen that 1970 team. My dad used to say that 84/85 was a fine midfield. But Ball/Harvey/Kendall was something else. Brian Labone he said would also have walked into that 84/85 side.

FWIW......

Southall

Rooney.....Big Bob
Deulefeou..... you have got to be on the wind up

Status
Not open for further replies.