Young Player of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
If McCarthy is eligible then he deserves it for sure. I can't see past anyone else but Coleman for the main award though. Barry is the only other one who has come close really.

Tough choice this year. I'm leaning towards Lukaku over Stones and McCarthy just because Lukaku offers us something we haven't had in years.

On performances for the season so far has to be James McCarthy. Having said that John Stones has been outstanding since Jags has been out!

we have so many great young players.
James is the best for me
Lukaku goals have been massive for us
Ross can be a delight to watch
Del is exciting to watch, always will remember his arsenal goal
Stones, wow

Don't really care who wins it, just happy we have lots of good young players we could give it to as it makes me really hopeful for the future.

Would give it to McCarthy as he doesn't make the highlight reels as much but has been so important in every game he has played in

wow this was a tough decision, so many young players in the first team. For once it seems like the Young Player of the Year will actually mean something.

Very hard one to call. I'd exclude lukaku and deulofeu because they're on loan, and McCarthy because he isn't that young anymore. Between Barkley and stones I'd go Barkley because he's made a more significant impact. Anyone of them would be a worthy winner though.

If McCarthy is eligible then him no doubt. Otherwise it'd have to be Lukaku. Being the lone striker for us at his age is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.