Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I like the lad a lot, I just think it strange he was given a 3 year contract. Regardless, sounds like he wants a permanent move in the summer and I wish him well.

Looks like Kenny is rumoured to want to stay at Schalke...how much do you think he'll fetch?

Looks like Kenny is rumoured to want to stay at Schalke...how much do you think he'll fetch?

....I wouldn’t be in the least surprised if he wants to stay and have suggested as much. I’m not sure about his worth, Zat, perhaps £15m. Anything below would be a disappointment, anything above will be a plus.

....I wouldn’t be in the least surprised if he wants to stay and have suggested as much. I’m not sure about his worth, Zat, perhaps £15m. Anything below would be a disappointment, anything above will be a plus.

It looks like you were right about him being off after all...

My guess is £12mil. Id be disappointed if colemans here next season...i reckon we need 2 new ones.

So Kenny will line up for Shalke at 14:30 v Dortmund, Anthony Evans might be involved for Paderborn as well, probably on the bench, that game also kicks off at 14:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.