Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something fishy going on here.

Does Tarashaj actually exist? I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that he's a figment of everyone's imagination.

Thanks for the £4M you spent on him, Roberto.

I'll keep you informed if I watch it but probs won't tonight. Try VPN it if you can't watch it from your location?

I should be good for a viewing mate as long as I remember. Only went to put the bloody bin out last night and missed the Chelsea v Everton u23 game as I got sidetracked with another bin. Sounds like I dodged a bullet with that one though

League One
Fleetwood Town - Lewis Gibson played full match in 1-0 away win over Ipswich Town
Callum Connolly started and went off injured in the 16th minute of the same match

OS Match Report
"Callum Connolly was replaced by Evans, with the on-loan Everton man coming off due to a severe nosebleed."

Twitter stuff
24' - Great pass from Gibson finds McKay, but he's ruled offside. Tight ball with the Cod Army attacker with a clear run into the final third. (0-0)
76' - Gibson with a crucial defensive header to defuse a Ipswich free-kick. (0-1)

German DFB Cup
Schalke 04 - Jonjoe Kenny played full match in 0-1 home defeat to Bayern Munich

OS Match Report

Fan comment
"In the last couple of games he disappeared a bit but tonight he showed what makes him special. He can do more in an attacking sense but that was not his role tonight."

League One
Fleetwood Town - Lewis Gibson played full match in 1-0 away win over Ipswich Town
Callum Connolly started and went off injured in the 16th minute of the same match

OS Match Report
"Callum Connolly was replaced by Evans, with the on-loan Everton man coming off due to a severe nosebleed."

Twitter stuff
24' - Great pass from Gibson finds McKay, but he's ruled offside. Tight ball with the Cod Army attacker with a clear run into the final third. (0-0)
76' - Gibson with a crucial defensive header to defuse a Ipswich free-kick. (0-1)

German DFB Cup
Schalke 04 - Jonjoe Kenny played full match in 0-1 home defeat to Bayern Munich

OS Match Report

Fan comment
"In the last couple of games he disappeared a bit but tonight he showed what makes him special. He can do more in an attacking sense but that was not his role tonight."

A nose bleed?! Come on man...

Championship
Hull City - Matthew Pennington played full match in 1-5 away defeat to Stoke City

OS Match Report
"It went from bad to worse as Stoke doubled their lead from the penalty spot in the 16th minute. Matthew Pennington handed as a corner came into the box and Tyrese Campbell converted from 12 yards."

No particular comments about him.

League One
Fleetwood Town - Lewis Gibson played full match in 0-0 home draw with Blackpool
Callum Connolly started and was substituted in the 66th minute

OS Match Report
"Callum Connolly - who has been on good form of recent weeks - looked to add to his goal tally, but his effort was saved well by former Fleetwood man, Chris Maxwell."

Twitter stuff
19' - Feeney's cross is glanced on by Madine towards goal, it's heading off target before it hits Burns and goes out for a corner. Gibson then heads clear from the resulting corner. (0-0)
50' - Connolly does well to meet Burns' cross, but Maxwell saves his effort comfortably. (0-0)
63' - A heart in mouth moment for Blackpool 'keeper Maxwell, as Connolly almost charges down his clearance inside the six-yard box. (0-0)
81' - Important block from Gibson to deny Feeney's effort from inside the Cod Army penalty area. (0-0)

German Bundesliga
Schalke 04 - Jonjoe Kenny started and was substituted in the 90th minute of a home 1-1 draw with Hoffenheim

OS Match Report
"The American played a fantastic diagonal ball through to right back Jonjoe Kenny. The Everton loanee couldn’t beat Hoffenheim keeper Oliver Baumann from a narrow angle though (14’). Six minutes later, however, the ball was in the back of TSG’s net. Kenny played it to McKennie, who cut inside brilliantly before firing a powerful low shot with his left foot past Baumann to give Schalke a deserved lead."
"Schalke still had their bright moments, with Kenny’s shot being spilt by Baumann – Burgstaller was in an offside position as he looked to convert the rebound (56’)."

(General fan's grades not as high as those highlights might suggest...adequate to satisfactory)

Nathan Broadhead and Fraser Hornby were not in matchday squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.