Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia dropped for Reading. Not surprising after a not so comfortable debut and then gave away a really poor goal at his near post last week.

Hopefully he gets another chance to impress and isn't stuck on the bench for the rest of the season.
Hes made a few mistakes in games hes played so far,as soon as they signed the keeper playing a few days before the deadline,i thought Virginia would be made a sub right away

Hes made a few mistakes in games hes played so far,as soon as they signed the keeper playing a few days before the deadline,i thought Virginia would be made a sub right away

Yeah I think they signed the other keeper before the last game but Virginia kept his place (unless the other fella wasn't eligible to play) but one of the goals he conceded was really poor so no surprise to see him dropped today.

Yeah I think they signed the other keeper before the last game but Virginia kept his place (unless the other fella wasn't eligible to play) but one of the goals he conceded was really poor so no surprise to see him dropped today.
Yep,didnt play at Hull with only signing days before,he played in the cup midweek though,and heres what the boss said when they signed him- In Rafael, we have a goalkeeper who can bring valuable experience of football played at the very highest level. - that word EXPERIENCE was why i expected him to be 1st choice as soon as they signed him,he played in cup midweek,if Virginia does not play to much i doubt Everton will be happy

Yep,didnt play at Hull with only signing days before,he played in the cup midweek though,and heres what the boss said when they signed him- In Rafael, we have a goalkeeper who can bring valuable experience of football played at the very highest level. - that word EXPERIENCE was why i expected him to be 1st choice as soon as they signed him,he played in cup midweek,if Virginia does not play to much i doubt Everton will be happy

I think it shows you why it's so important to hit the ground running because it only takes 2/3 games and then your out on your arse.

It was great to see Broadhead hit the ground running last week with a brace, settles the player down and gets the fans onside.

Not looking great for Adedoyin so far, unless he's injured
Since I'm lurking up in that area this week, I noticed a bit in the paper about Hamilton's lack of decent strikers in the recent past, so it doesn't look like the competition is particularly strong either...
I think the first Reserve League fixture is on Monday so be interesting to see if he is involved there.

Since I'm lurking up in that area this week, I noticed a bit in the paper about Hamilton's lack of decent strikers in the recent past, so it doesn't look like the competition is particularly strong either...
I think the first Reserve League fixture is on Monday so be interesting to see if he is involved there.

Has he not only just been allowed registration to play up there anyway? And then played in a rezzies game last week?

Yeah it’s an U20s Development League . Adeydoyin had one game at u21 in the Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup but I don’t think he was selected for the next game. I would be very surprised to see him involved in any SPL games this side of Christmas. I know there’s a lot of derision aimed at the Accies/SPL but frankly he’s going to have to prove he’s good enough at U20s first, an unproven 18 year old who hasn’t even played for our U23s is not going to walk straight into a SPL team. I am assuming that there was discussion and agreement between the clubs as to what level he would start at and his development into their SPL squad .

I think it shows you why it's so important to hit the ground running because it only takes 2/3 games and then your out on your arse.

It was great to see Broadhead hit the ground running last week with a brace, settles the player down and gets the fans onside.

....problem for a keeper is getting back in the team after an expensive howler. Virginia has gone on loan for playing time experience in the Football League, but he might now get very little if the other keeper does reasonably well.

Yeah it’s an U20s Development League . Adeydoyin had one game at u21 in the Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup but I don’t think he was selected for the next game. I would be very surprised to see him involved in any SPL games this side of Christmas. I know there’s a lot of derision aimed at the Accies/SPL but frankly he’s going to have to prove he’s good enough at U20s first, an unproven 18 year old who hasn’t even played for our U23s is not going to walk straight into a SPL team. I am assuming that there was discussion and agreement between the clubs as to what level he would start at and his development into their SPL squad .

hold up......did you just say the....

Tunnocks caramel wafer challenge cup

hahahahahaha, oh my word, that has made my day

hold up......did you just say the....

Tunnocks caramel wafer challenge cup

hahahahahaha, oh my word, that has made my day
Haha, indeed a wonderfully titled cup, if you go into the Scottish Football thread you’ll see attempts at guessing the medals!
Tunnocks of course are more famous for their world renowned Tea Cakes, but their Caramel wafers are good too.

Attachments

• 11279D09-F5CE-4E52-A991-F3293E118BF7.png
    11279D09-F5CE-4E52-A991-F3293E118BF7.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 8AB2CB65-4E1C-44AB-B0BB-A35A04554C5F.jpeg
    8AB2CB65-4E1C-44AB-B0BB-A35A04554C5F.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 87

Status
Not open for further replies.