2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Big Yerry. He comes over as a nice fella & a real character.

He has all the physical attributes to be our Rock.

Unfortunately, his brain & legs turn to stone every time there’s danger.
Not quite the rock I had in mind.

Same, he started the season well and was utterly phenomenal v brighton and he's just slipped back from that. I thought he'd be a great player but been nowhere near what we paid.

Him or keane has to be the way forward, i just think they don't work.

Same, he started the season well and was utterly phenomenal v brighton and he's just slipped back from that. I thought he'd be a great player but been nowhere near what we paid.

Him or keane has to be the way forward, i just think they don't work.
He was all over the place for their first goal.holgate and Godfrey I would like to see given a go.We need a RB asap.Iwobi had a decent game but I don't think he is the future.

I get the feeling that they really want mina to come good due to his high wages and the fee we paid for him. He was obviously a Brands signing and he seems a popular guy. He’s not good enough though to get to where we want to get to. It happens so often when clubs pay big fees and wages for players, it takes a more ruthless club to admit their mistake and move them on.

Too slow and unfit. Can’t defend run tackle and doesn’t even get many goals for his size

Yeah true. I never really liked the look of him whenever i caught columbia. But i thought we might at least have another lescott or dave watson. Up from the back and quite a few headed goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.