2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we would get at least one swashbuckling performance on par with his World Cup games. He as Columbia best player throughout the tournament.

Verdict.
Both mid table defenders at best.
Hoping the current younger ones blossom.
These two aint the answer

Correct, Keane has glaring faults as well, he is just, for me, marginally more solid and reliable than Mina. He will always struggle against pace and movement, as will Mina.

Both similar profiles...big, reactive defenders without pace or real athletic ability.

If im walking down a dark alley after a night out id rather be worried about a cuddle from Keane than Mina gobbling me up.

I think we need to move away from these type of centre backs and aim for the Holgate, Godfrey athletic types...those two and Nkounkou really look like they can go places together playing a high line.

The jan window could be the ideal time to move Keane on...long deal, england international, jan premium.

Get rid of him...Mina also but for me, Keane first.

Certainly better than this giraffe.

Didn't say he was or wasn't

But most of you used Mina as a scapegoat for pur defensive issues as if we didn't get abused in the games he hasn't played.

Keane, Godfrey have been poor too. Holgate was bad vs United but he gets a pass for returning from injury.

But let's go ahead and keep blaming this "giraffe" and mocking him because surely he is the issue of the problem

Didn't say he was or wasn't

But most of you used Mina as a scapegoat for pur defensive issues as if we didn't get abused in the games he hasn't played.

Keane, Godfrey have been poor too. Holgate was bad vs United but he gets a pass for returning from injury.

But let's go ahead and keep blaming this "giraffe" and mocking him because surely he is the issue of the problem

No one even mentioned Mina yesterday. You just brought him up out of the blue. People have been taking a pop at Keane, Holgate and Godfrey in their threads as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.