Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be announced tomorrow this.
audrey-deal.gif

They can't, though. We need someone whose presence creates space for Lukaku; Kone could do that but wasn't that good at it. Lennon is too small and teams treated Deulofeu as someone who would supply Rom rather than be an alternative target to him.

Their combined goals and assist totals say otherwise based on the point stated.

What you're asking from Bolasie is something the 27 year old hasn't done in his career.

Arnautovic would've been far better as an example to do that role as he does it for Stoke. I wouldn't want him either, but he's a better player than Bolasie is. Both are totally underwhelming.

(edit) Bolasie would give us pace, height and directness. We have needed that for the past two seasons; yes £20 million is over the odds but then this is a daft season - Palace have just paid £11 million for Townsend and are about to pay £32 million for Benteke.

This is what he "COULD" provide.

In reality he doesn't.

Their combined goals and assist totals say otherwise based on the point stated.

What you're asking from Bolasie is something the 27 year old hasn't done in his career.

Arnautovic would've been far better as an example to do that role as he does it for Stoke. I wouldn't want him either, but he's a better player than Bolasie is. Both are totally underwhelming.

Lennon got five goals and no assists last season; Deulofeu two goals and eight assists.

Not sure why you wouldn't be keen on Arnautovic, he would be a great signing (or rather would have been for the £2 million that Stoke paid, when we were spending £6 million on Kone. FFS Martinez).

Lennon got five goals and no assists last season; Deulofeu two goals and eight assists.

Not sure why you wouldn't be keen on Arnautovic, he would be a great signing (or rather would have been for the £2 million that Stoke paid, when we were spending £6 million on Kone. FFS Martinez).

Which is better than Bolasie. And they played half a season each

And I wouldn't want him due to the exact same reason I don't want Bolasie...they're both 1 in 10 players.

We should just ditch the 150mil in the centre-circle before the game and torch it, be more interesting to watch than the crud we're buying ;)

Saves his best performances of the season for Merseyside (Goodison and Anfield). On that basis we'll get at least 20 great performances from him a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.