Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar played over 11,000 minutes, Scored 16 goals and assisted 20.....not exactly world class stats but was our lynchpin for years and we would have been toothless without him. Stats mean nowt. I trusted Martinez (for some bizzare reason) gunna trust Koeman with this window.
He wants bolloasie....ballosy....bolasse ?? He does what he wants for a season. Should have all your backing tbh. We all backed the Spaniard spunking money on Wigarton for 2 seasons....christ.

Pienaar was an intelligent footballer.

Bolasie doesnt know where the ball is half the time.

He'll be used to suit a counter attacking system/open up space for Barkley and Lukaku but for £30 million you could surely find a player from abroad who offers pace but also capable of scoring/assisting more?

Still if Koeman wants him I'll give him the benefit of the doubt considering he wants to stamp his own mark on the side.

Based on who we're being linked with now, it seems Koeman is giving up on us playing a stylish or passing game. We're just going to try and out size and out athlete everyone. Selling Stones and now linked with Kone, Williams, Bolasie...If we get Carvalho or Witsel. We won't be fun to play against with these players at the very least. Strength and Speed it is. Go get em Ronnie.

Pienaar played over 11,000 minutes, Scored 16 goals and assisted 20.....not exactly world class stats but was our lynchpin for years and we would have been toothless without him. Stats mean nowt. I trusted Martinez (for some bizzare reason) gunna trust Koeman with this window.
He wants bolloasie....ballosy....bolasse ?? He does what he wants for a season. Should have all your backing tbh. We all backed the Spaniard spunking money on Wigarton for 2 seasons....christ.
He got 26 goals and 50 assists actually mert, not counting the countless assists to the assister through linking play up. We need someone who can link play up like he did and bolasie certainly isnt that player

is Koeman looking at wingers as he plans on using Geri up front more regularly?

I think he is probably looking at 3 up front - Rom in the middle and two of Bolasie, Mirallas and Deulofeu on either side. It would probably work really well, or at least better than a 4-4-2 with Benteke and Rom up front would.

He got 26 goals and 50 assists actually mert, not counting the countless assists to the assister through linking play up. We need someone who can link play up like he did and bolasie certainly isnt that player
Dunno where you got your stats from bert, The point I was making though tert, was exactly what you just tried to throw at me qert, I loved Pienaar (fave all time Everton player in fact) and im as dubious as the next in any incomings....was just calling for a bit of calm and giving the Koe some time is all.
X

Based on who we're being linked with now, it seems Koeman is giving up on us playing a stylish or passing game. We're just going to try and out size and out athlete everyone. Selling Stones and now linked with Kone, Williams, Bolasie...If we get Carvalho or Witsel. We won't be fun to play against with these players at the very least. Strength and Speed it is. Go get em Ronnie.

It is worth pointing out perhaps that, in Martinez's best season, almost all our best performances came when we defended well and attacked quickly. It was only when he prioritized the "passing game" that it all turned to poo.

It is worth pointing out perhaps that, in Martinez's best season, almost all our best performances came when we defended well and attacked quickly. It was only when he prioritized the "passing game" that it all turned to poo.
I'm not saying it's the worst idea either. If we can't attract the most skillful players, let's at least have an edge in something. We're going to be loaded with pace on the wings if this comes off. Add a couple grocks at center half and a strong center mid, and we can at least make it difficult to play for other teams. Lukaku up front as well. Last two years we were far too soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.