Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie or Benteke, isn't even a competition, Benteke is far far superior and offers his teams much much more. Even though he's a RS, good pedigree before he went there.

Pienaar played over 11,000 minutes, Scored 16 goals and assisted 20.....not exactly world class stats but was our lynchpin for years and we would have been toothless without him. Stats mean nowt. I trusted Martinez (for some bizzare reason) gunna trust Koeman with this window.
He wants bolloasie....ballosy....bolasse ?? He does what he wants for a season. Should have all your backing tbh. We all backed the Spaniard spunking money on Wigarton for 2 seasons....christ.

Some are just so bitter that he's an RS player it's actually annoying. He's a good striker and I would bet will get around 15-20 goals for palace next season.

Absolutely, they've not played to his strengths at all there either and hung him out to dry.

I'd prefer Bony and plenty others but I'd definitely still take him.

....goals and assists stats don't lie and are very informative but much depends on the RK team model and the type of player he wants to make up the balance of his side. Bolasie might or might not be underwhelming but I would hope he's what the manager wants.

Pienaar played over 11,000 minutes, Scored 16 goals and assisted 20.....not exactly world class stats but was our lynchpin for years and we would have been toothless without him. Stats mean nowt. I trusted Martinez (for some bizzare reason) gunna trust Koeman with this window.
He wants bolloasie....ballosy....bolasse ?? He does what he wants for a season. Should have all your backing tbh. We all backed the Spaniard spunking money on Wigarton for 2 seasons....christ.

Would you be happy paying the rumoured £30m Palace are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.