Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being judged on the amount of his talent.

The fee is just another kick in the teeth.

Hes being judged while injured, at the time of his injury all his stats had him at the top end in terms of assists and chances created, at this point its just a witch hunt.

Look I wasnt his biggest fan prior to him signing and we overpaid, massively, but he made an impact in games, if you cant see that, well I honestly cant help you.

Hes being judged while injured, at the time of his injury all his stats had him at the top end in terms of assists and chances created, at this point its just a witch hunt.

Look I wasnt his biggest fan prior to him signing and we overpaid, massively, but he made an impact in games, if you cant see that, well I honestly cant help you.

As I've said previously, the fee doesn't interest me one iota, it's not my money so I don't care... however if we are trying to progress as a football team ON THE FIELD we need players considerably better than Bolasie. His stats during his premier league career prove just how poor he is. I was saying how poor he is even before he got injured, he's a show pony with no end product.

As for the impact he had - for all the good he did he did equally as bad, showboating for the sake of showboating, running down dead ends, losing possession, horrifically over hit crosses, wayward shots. I really don't count 1 goal and a single assist every 3 games as an impact.

The injury has helped the team as it's forced us to use the entire midfield and different tactics, we are now closer to Lukaku and playing to his strengths rather than hit and hope as I said previously. The fact we are better off without him is blatantly shown in the fixtures since he hasn't been on the pitch.

If you can't see that... I can't help you.

As I've said previously, the fee doesn't interest me one iota, it's not my money so I don't care... however if we are trying to progress as a football team ON THE FIELD we need players considerably better than Bolasie. His stats during his premier league career prove just how poor he is. I was saying how poor he is even before he got injured, he's a show pony with no end product.

As for the impact he had - for all the good he did he did equally as bad, showboating for the sake of showboating, running down dead ends, losing possession, horrifically over hit crosses, wayward shots. I really don't count 1 goal and a single assist every 3 games as an impact.

The injury has helped the team as it's forced us to use the entire midfield and different tactics, we are now closer to Lukaku and playing to his strengths rather than hit and hope as I said previously. The fact we are better off without him is blatantly shown in the fixtures since he hasn't been on the pitch.

If you can't see that... I can't help you.

Fair enough, you dont rate him, why not wait till he gets fit again and maybe start abusing him then?

The fact is, you are abusing an injured player, it doesnt sit right with me, I bet you beat up old ladies as well.

Just saying.

I think we overpaid but he is still a decent player. Not everyone you buy can be an Arteta style bargain. When he returns in January/February next year he will be an ideal impact sub who will be fresh.

He got injured. It happens.
The vast majority (except the usual idiots who'd even swerve Ronaldo joining because he's 'passed his prime') were perfectly happy with his playing and impact before we lost him.

His injury dovetailed with our upturn in performances.

Cruel may be, but true.
Our form you say? 12 wins in 26 just shy of 50%, I'd suggest our form improved when El Fraudo was fired. His 42 wins in 113 wasn't ever going to cut it. As I predicted.

He got injured. It happens.
The vast majority (except the usual idiots who'd even swerve Ronaldo joining because he's 'passed his prime') were perfectly happy with his playing and impact before we lost him.
Exactly.

I would argue the form got better when Barry started to sit.

The fact that he had to defend as often as he did was a huge problem. But seriously, as much as we may love what Lookman is doing right now, Bolaisse playing that role would be considerably more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.