Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a situation where something is so obviously a poor piece of strategy and of business in my opinion you don’t back the manager or the DoF or whoever it is. Just my opinion like
Mate I'm not saying he was a smart signing far from it and you would have to be stupid to think otherwise, but you cant hire someone like koeman and they tell him want to do.

He was okay at Palace. The odd one or two games in ten. His goal return was pretty bad too. Perfect signing for us. A non-goalscoring, inconsistent winger. Joining legends like Beagrie, Warzycha (?), Alexanderson, Blomquist, Van Der Meydre, Oster etc.
If he played for the RS, Bournemouth would already have slapped down a £30million bid.
Zaha is a more expensive Bola size and we wanted to spend £85m on him

To be honest I could be the idea behind the signing we had a temperamental kev and del as our wingers. However 15 to 18 mil tops we got absolutely rinsed by palace and bolasies career was over before it started with the injury.

The real cluster fck was next summer signing Rooney klassen sigz and sandro with out a plan in place with looking lukaku. Shoukd of signed sigz a year earlier eith lukaku.

Complain about our wide options if you will but at Least the likes of Bernard, Walcott,iwobi and rich can play out wide. I remember the horror shows of moyes with phil nev, osman, rodwell, and Coleman out wide shudder

It was harsh as Koeman bought a player who he thought was in his prime, would give us pace and power, and could hit the ground running in the league straight away. At first it looked promising but as ever with Everton and absolutely debilitating injuries followed and he was never the same. I find it hard to blame the lad, there’s no point bashing players who relied on their pace who then have it stripped from them by injury. His entire game went away.
I think he is a player that could well be given a chance by CA.
I thought he was doing well in a poor team leading up to his injury and I would be interested in seeing how he does.
We might as well , he is our player anyway, is going to be hard to shift because of his salary and if we can use him , then why not ?

Some of the talk on here about players we may be interested in and the money we may spend is absolutely daft.
I would guess we are losing between 5m and 6m a week at present and goodness knows when can next expect to see a matchday crowd at Goodison. We will have television money(maybe) and sponsorship income to keep the club afloat. We are going to have a number of players out on loan coming back onto the payroll in a number of weeks and it will be very difficult to find clubs for them next season and if we do they will be heavily subsidised by us

To be honest I could be the idea behind the signing we had a temperamental kev and del as our wingers. However 15 to 18 mil tops we got absolutely rinsed by palace and bolasies career was over before it started with the injury.

The real cluster fck was next summer signing Rooney klassen sigz and sandro with out a plan in place with looking lukaku. Shoukd of signed sigz a year earlier eith lukaku.

Complain about our wide options if you will but at Least the likes of Bernard, Walcott,iwobi and rich can play out wide. I remember the horror shows of moyes with phil nev, osman, rodwell, and Coleman out wide shudder
You're right, we're much better off now that we have people who can theoretically play wide and we lose every week than we were when we used to win but occasionally play people out of position.

Arguing about who is the worst signing when talking about Klaassen, Bolassie and. I would include Niasse is dancing on the head of a pin.
Ability wise certainly but like it or not the bloke has won us some points which is more than Klaassen ever did

Status
Not open for further replies.