Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was okay with the signing always liked the look of him at Palace apart from him trying to dance his way past everyone 24/7, Him and Lukaku had a little fling going on but that's his career at Everton pretty much.

Trying to become the biggest blue on twitter because he'll be earning peanuts once his contact runs out lol
It is sad to watch, just comes off as desperate. Some fans fall for it though.

Thank god this is his last year, big money off the wage bill again alongside Sandro

I don't mind Bolasie. Be nice if he could recapture that pre-injury form and give us something off the bench. At 31, probably not going to happen though.

more injury form? He had scored 30 goals in ten years before joining us.... and over half of his appearances in that time were outside the prem and as low down as conference league . He’s badly gash and always has been

Always felt like he wasn't suitable for a team with a lot of possession; he just got his head down did his tricks and used his great pace. I didn't feel there was a lot of finesse in his play compared to Bernard who can beat a man from a standing start. Clearly after the injury he's lost much of his pace and Everton have moved on so no squad place as far as I'm concerned. Move him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.