Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the hate on for Iwobi, turned 24 not that long ago, and had to adjust to 2 managers this season. He hasn't really had a chance to play much under Carlo due to injury.
Why are you always so angry

What does having to adjust to 2 managers even mean? And if we go with that then why just iwobi. Isn't that the same for all.
I dont think he's angry. Iwobi just has a track record of being pretty average.
There may be a stage where people will have to stop saying he will be really good. Dunno when that is.

I don't get the hate on for Iwobi, turned 24 not that long ago, and had to adjust to 2 managers this season. He hasn't really had a chance to play much under Carlo due to injury.

Problem with Iwobi he just doesnt suit a 442 system.

Not saying Ancelotti couldnt try get him adjusted but he just seems a bit of a Galoot to me when he's on the ball - not particularly fast, not particularly skillful or creative, just bumbles around with the ball & every now and again chucks in a cross without looking.

Another Brands waste of money to go with Kean, Delph, Gbamin

What he brought to the table was speed and the fact he had a shot on him

Does he even have pace anymore due to his injuries? Plus, I can't remember a single goal he scored for us. He used to bag a few for Palace each season

Basically I think that injury ruined him

mate he scored about 18 career goals in 8 seasons before he came here and that includes his seasons in league 1 . He’s is and always has been crap

What he brought to the table was speed and the fact he had a shot on him

Does he even have pace anymore due to his injuries? Plus, I can't remember a single goal he scored for us. He used to bag a few for Palace each season

Basically I think that injury ruined him
At least it turned the season around.

We were in dreadful form before his injury forced a change in approach.

This really. He was an average mid-table player at best before his injury and a poor Championship player after it.

just checked , he scored 30 goals in ten season before he joined us .. 12 for palace and the rest came while playing for teams like Plymouth , Barnet, floaina (?) , hollingdon Borough , Rushden and diamonds and Bristol city . I cannot fathom how anyone ever thought he was a 27m player

Iwobi came instead of Zaha and was seen by some as a panic buy.
They have their mind made up about the player already and will jump on every poor performance while ignoring his good games.

Fortunately CA is the manager and players will be picked on merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.