WTF has just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
coherence_radiology.jpg

This is what happened to my brain after clicking this thread. Notice my eyeballs rolling back in to my skull.

I think I just developed Brain Damage.

rodwell couldnt step up onto the kerb
there gone we banked the money so let us see if rodwell can step up to the plate.....lets us see the "benefits" of some of players signin long term contracts that the likes of cahill and neville are consistently remindin us of

and in the meantime just hold off on the poison pen letters .................COYB

As good looking as Mikel is, and yes he has played some blinders, he has stunk the place out for a while now, in fact when he came back from injury it wrecked Pienaars game as he took the can that Pienlaar had carried so well, unfortunately his string pulling was then woeful in comparison.

Trying to remember the last time that he did the business and won us a game, was it Boro in the FA Cup ? when he scored 2 free kicks ?

I'm hoping Jags gets his head back on his game now the window has closed.
I would not be suprised if we have the lowest shots per game ratio in the Prem. Also the lowest goals per shot ratio.
We will be good for the stats man.

As good looking as Mikel is, and yes he has played some blinders, he has stunk the place out for a while now, in fact when he came back from injury it wrecked Pienaars game as he took the can that Pienlaar had carried so well, unfortunately his string pulling was then woeful in comparison.

Trying to remember the last time that he did the business and won us a game, was it Boro in the FA Cup ? when he scored 2 free kicks ?

Towards the back end of the 2009/10 season, Arteta was phenomenal. It's since he signed the new contract that he has stunk the place out.

Were do I start? I am not that bothered over Arteta leaving it is the way Moyes had no time to find a replacement.The timing of it all is very convenient for Mr ' I havent got a pot to p1ss in' Kenwright. We sell 3players for approx 14.5m , save about 150 grand a week on wages and how does the club repay their amazing fans by getting in two loaners.Now these lads maybe ok but that isnt the point.We all know the banks are baying for blood and want their cash back but with such enormous savings yesterday would it have been so hard to give us blues a creak of light in an otherwise dark and desolate tunnel.Why was Artetas transfer at the last minute and with it being so late who was happiest with that outcome.MrK thats who he is over the fcuking moon and he didnt even give Moyes one solitary day to bring in someone to bring hope to otherwise downhearted blues.I am sickened by the club at the moment and I hope Moyes doesnt jump ship because then we will sink like the preverbial TItanic. Is Everton compare to a wife who constantly cheats on you thats what it feels like at the moment.

Were do I start? I am not that bothered over Arteta leaving it is the way Moyes had no time to find a replacement.The timing of it all is very convenient for Mr ' I havent got a pot to p1ss in' Kenwright. We sell 3players for approx 14.5m , save about 150 grand a week on wages and how does the club repay their amazing fans by getting in two loaners.Now these lads maybe ok but that isnt the point.We all know the banks are baying for blood and want their cash back but with such enormous savings yesterday would it have been so hard to give us blues a creak of light in an otherwise dark and desolate tunnel.Why was Artetas transfer at the last minute and with it being so late who was happiest with that outcome.MrK thats who he is over the fcuking moon and he didnt even give Moyes one solitary day to bring in someone to bring hope to otherwise downhearted blues.I am sickened by the club at the moment and I hope Moyes doesnt jump ship because then we will sink like the preverbial TItanic. Is Everton compare to a wife who constantly cheats on you thats what it feels like at the moment.

wouldn't be surprised if that 'BANK' is a board member who wants his wonga back.

Selling a player like Arteta on the even of transfer deadline day for £10m is mental. We should have pushed for a lot more as they desperately needed someone- £15m should have bene the minnimum withing these time constraints.

The clock ticks on since we actually paid for a player. Surely by January its got to be about 2 years. Ridiculous for a Premier League football club!

Status
Not open for further replies.