WTF has just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta was fairly anonomous against Blackburn, he's been a passenger for a while. how many times have we begged he would return to form?, £75,000 a week is 3.25 Million pounds a year, four year contract left with us, that would take him to 33 and cost us a whopping £15.6 Million pounds.

As it is, we've got 10 million in for him, add that to the saving of 15.6 Million pounds = 25.6 Million pounds.

Is Arteta worth that much to Everton over 4 years?, has he justified that lately?, not against Blackburn, and not for years in my opinion.

Good business, would have liked him to stay but can understand why the deal made sense when you see Barkley threading through balls like he's doing.

Losing Jagielka, Fellani, Rodwell would have been more damaging.

What i am concerned about, and not too pleased with Moyes and the board about is the striking options....That's the real problem we have got to face up to.

Great buisiness to be honest,just to short notice to get replacements if we would have been allowed to that is!

"I cant believe what happened". I've heard this a lot since last night. 'How could anyone not believe what happened' would be my question. The club did what it had to do to satisfy the banks so they wont start 'killing us'. And it'll happen again and again. We dont make money. Full stop. Until we have a club capable of generating cash to pay its way or get a benefactor in this is what Everton FC is all about for years to come.

so are you saying we are only team in this kind of situation? really, are we actually poorest team in premier?

Fellaini, Baines & Barkley will be in the non too distant future.

We would have got at least 12m if it wasn't for the Blue Union.

JOKE FFS.

I totally agree.

Im undecided whos gonna be next Summers Judas, Fellaini or Barkley the smart moneys on, whoever has the better Season.

They wont make the "Rodwell Mistake" again, sell high, paint them as a Judas and get a loanee in.

"Or get a benefactor in"

Unless that happens we will always have to live within our means. Of course, I appreciate that we need to find a way to increase said 'means.'

We could go the other way and have smart people who are actually interested in the club trying to grow the business, as opposed to the present clueless board who couldn't give a toss other than to put their hand out for money from SKY and beg local authorities and supermarkets for a free stadium.

so are you saying we are only team in this kind of situation? really, are we actually poorest team in premier?

No, mate. I'm saying we're one of the also ran clubs open to the whim of forces beyond our control that can criush us at very short notice.

terrible day for the club.

Posters on forums going at each other about how we are the best of the poor teams in the PL.

We have lost a lot of ground in one night that has taken years to build up - confidence and trust has been shattered.

We simply need someone to come in, they don't need to be minted. Just to clear the debt and have some sort of plan/business acumen. That would be a 200% improvement on what we've got already.

We don't need a sheik ffs.

I totally agree.

Im undecided whos gonna be next Summers Judas, Fellaini or Barkley the smart moneys on, whoever has the better Season.

They wont make the "Rodwell Mistake" again, sell high, paint them as a Judas and get a loanee in.

Rodwell has Judas written all over him. You can sense the disloyalty. Bill will have to fight tooth and nail to keep him...not that we want anything to do with Judas' like. He can join the other army of Judas's that's stabbed us in the back as far as I'm concerned.

One of the leading, most loyal players at the club doing this sets a precedent. It's suddenly become acceptable to jib us off.

They'll cite lack of ambition, and they'll be entirely correct. We've got the ambition of a civil servant.

One of the leading, most loyal players at the club doing this sets a precedent. It's suddenly become acceptable to jib us off.

They'll cite lack of ambition, and they'll be entirely correct. We've got the ambition of a civil servant.

All gone a bit silent on the Fellaini contract, JUDAS!

We could go the other way and have smart people who are actually interested in the club trying to grow the business, as opposed to the present clueless board who couldn't give a toss other than to put their hand out for money from SKY and beg local authorities and supermarkets for a free stadium.

That's all well and good, but until somebody buys us, then we can talk about it until we are blue in the face, but we are still gonna be saddled with this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.